Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

aaaaaddddddddd

Best product recomendations and discount app in my opinion. Also very detailed personialized service.

E-LITCHI® Hair

Very effiecient communication so far, hope they can keep up the good service work, it really helps me

WindowParts.com

Easily the best amazon style bundle builder available. Integrated seamlessly into my theme and has a ton of style customizations to match your themes design. Only thing it's missing is bulk upload option for manually creating recommended bundles. Keep up the good work!

Royal Waxseals

Very recommended!
Frequently Bought Together has provided great help to our business, and also provided a lot of benefits and convenience to our customers!

MJ beauty zone

VERY GOOD APPLICATION. I HAVE USED IT BEFORE. increase sales in the other store. I hope it will be the same here

Pairidaeza Health Ltd

So far so good. I've had some initial problems with the app, but the customer service team is excellent. They've fixed the issues and gave great explanations on how to for future reference. Much appreciated. Nice simple UI

Naturehike Africa

I've only been using this app for a couple of days now and so far it is brilliant. The support is absolutely next level!

Tank Gurus

Installed for a new store that has no purchases yet for manually linking products. It took less than 5 mins to set up my preferences and figure out how to do the manual linking. Carlos emailed me within minutes of me installing the app to confirm that it works well with my store and he even updated some of the design to better match my store's style (on New Year's Day morning no less :-D). THANK YOU!

טריקיס

Frequently Bought Together app has definitely improved my online store. I was able to operate it easily, got a professional look for the store, and provided better solutions to our customers. The support team is faster than my belief in mankind ... They were lightning-fast and provided an accurate solution .Thanks.

LiveHelfi DE

Excellent service of the developers. They make sure that it shows on your page nicely fitting your design. After a few days already many clicks on the displayed products. Only disadvantage is that customers can't buy multiple bundles with a discount. But that is a Shopify limitation.