Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
2049 reviews
4.9
2049 reviews
November 8, 2022

I have only just started using this app to give my customers some offers. It is easy to set up I have only set it to automatic at the moment shortly will see if I can set up some manual offers too. Looking forward to seeing the results soon. Customer service support is excellent. Best wishes Jenny

Rock Chocs
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 8, 2022

The plugin is exactly what I was looking for, just like the original! You can even choose the variants. The support is great. Many thanks to Precy for template tuning and customization. I can only recommend the app and the service. Top!

SIEVERSMEDIEN
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 7, 2022

Great app and really helpful. Amazing tech support they help you set up the app according to your requirements and make sure it is configured and compliments your theme

Tap Away
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 6, 2022

Really good customer service, I recommend it ! I gave them a problem and they solved it very quickly even though it was a Sunday. I will continue to be a customer !

CrewSkull®
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 4, 2022

I use this app, wonderful service and they customise the widget as per your needs. 100% recommend this app.

Kaufen Center
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 4, 2022

There is really nothing about this app that I didn't like. It is well constructed, looks good, has many customizable features, and the help wiki built right in answered any question I had. While my store is still small, I look forward to see how this app will increase my sales.

Lee Gabel's Bookshop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 3, 2022

Ikram
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 3, 2022

Amazing app and great customer service! I asked for help moving the widget and they quickly moved it for me and made the appearance match my theme! Great experience, highly recommend.

MandalaBunnyHome
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 2, 2022

This is a really useful app that is very easy to use! Game changing! We fully recommend it. They have a great support team as well! :)

Seltmann Publishers
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 28, 2022

very nice app, im very happy with it, thank you very much. if you need a bundle app, go with this! best regards

malennachzahlen-erwachsene