Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

31 - 40 of 1956 reviews

Pawls

Time spent using app About 1 year

THE BEST APP FOR Frequently Bought Together. It has brought a good ROI and good profit in the past couple of months

IZAAK AZANEI

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I really like the customization options and I really loved the way I was able to apply bundle discounts seamlessly! One of the best customer service teams that I've interacted with!

Lorex Technology Inc.

Time spent using app About 20 hours

The app was easy to set up. The user interface and the back-end of the app is great. All of the features work well and the app. I have used the app for a week and it is already showing some impact on the store revenue

shopeyye

Location China

Amazing App and for free even, thanks Code Black Belt! Very helpful to those of us just starting out!

The Daebak Company

It's been over 6months since I've been using this app. Great performance great customer service. would recommend other store owners too

Mega-City Merchandise LLC

ANNA GIFTS™

Perfect app I love, very simple to understand and use. On top of that its free so I can't expect better than this

L'avant gardiste

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

SAV super réactif, ils nous aidé à plusieurs reprises pour ajuster l'application en front. Et le module fonctionne très très bien.

feela.®

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Great experience. Great support. Requested changes have been done immediately. Very proactive and good service.

Carley Brown Designs

Time spent using app 31 minutes

I'm enjoying setting up this app. So far, so good. Looking forward to pushing the products with manual bundles to see how they perform over the next 6-12mo.