Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Inspired Health

Really easy to use and the app is a no brainer! Love how manual recommendations works, I can choose whatever I want to display on the widget. Awesome app! I really hope it will help with my sales. Thank you!

mosquito-killer.tech

Thank you for your help.
Great app

Cell Smart

The interface of the app is user-friendly, you can let the app group the products together or you can manually select your own products to group together, this is easily done. Easy to install. The customer service is truly amazing, I requested they place the widget in a custom position. I expected to hear back in a day or two. They had my custom requested completed and functioning on my site within 10 mins. Very happy with the app. I highly recommend it.

Love Words

totally love it! I saw many good stores use the app, helping boost the sale very well. Thanks very much!

Microcosmoses

I put definitly 5 stars for the customer service, all the team is extremely fast, kind, very helpful, and they did exactly what I wanted. it is great to work with this kind of service. The app is extremely easy to use, and very detailed. All you can't manage yourself can be done by the support in a very few minut. Dont hesitate to try it. Thank you to all the team again!

LuvNailz

Love the app and that the configured it to better match my store!! Looks great and I think it is going to be a great addition

LICETRAP X

This app is awesome, I had a small issue, send them an email in less than 4 minutes my issue was resolved, best customer service ever, very Professional. I'm very thankful.

DelicateBrows

Love this app, unreal upsells, gets me mad cash and is unreallll!! I cant wait to only hit this bigggggg time

Mon Click Achat

J'utilise, pour la premiere fois cette application pour mon e boutique. Je suis très contente. Le support est extraordinaire. La bonne communication. Merci

Practikal Shop

This app is a MUST, it's incredible how many buyers use these discounts.
And I have to tell you they have the best support team ever. When I get in touch during working hours they solve the things in record time, less than 5mins, everytime. If they are not working at the moment anyway they solve any requirement in a few hours.
Keep the good woork!