Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Making Statements Online Boutique

Installation was simple. So far so good! I also like that the algorithm creates the upsell. Cant wait to reap the rewards of this app.

HALM Straws

AMESOME! Have been looking for this for a long time. Not only was it easy to install, amazing functionality, and fast performance but also really quick and helpful support who easily adjusted the app to fit and work with my shop. We are looking forward to seeing our cart value increase! Many thanks!

Artichokes For Dinner • T-Shirts

So far so good! Some of the most helpful support, and absolutely the fastest, I have received on any app.

GreenBay

Great app and Luisa was a star at customer service, quick and efficient! She delivered exactly what I wanted, highly recommended! :)

Stitchh store

I mean like wow! You guys are really awesome to have support act on my request to move my widget so quickly and enable it in almost a flash! Great service and product!

Happy Hydro

It's awesome. That's about it! But I have to type more to get to 100 characters to leave my review so I guess I'll say it's impressive how they analyze cart data for recommendations.

Moojou

The app works perfect, the team provided outstanding and superior assistance without asking. Thanks!

Outlet Right Now

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Walrons

I recently downloaded this app, however, so far as I can see, it's delivering on it's promises. I'll recommend it.

Matero

The code quality is fantastic. The customer service has been insanely fast and quality. Thank you!!!