Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

The Blessed Life

great app. It helps with cross-selling and it's priced reasonably at this point in time. Highly recommend!

Colapz

great app so far! customer service first rate and so helpful. not tried all the features yet, but seems to do what we need.

Pur Carbon

Love the app. And the support team is AWESOME!! Super helpful & super quick response for customization requests.

TicklessUSA

It is really useful! The result is definitely sales increasing. The only thing I'm missing is easy product category selection.

Esoteric Aroma

One of the easiest apps I've used and their customer service is beyond amazing! Super quick, helpful and knew what I wanted before I even had to ask. Can I give 10 stars??

ShootingTargets7

Works great to emulate Amazon. It has been doing a fine job of increasing average order value in my store.

Regency Spices

I normally never rate apps but this one is amazing. Worked 90% of how I wanted it to right out of the box. Finished adjusting the placement and some functions within a few minutes. I had gone away to do something else for a while, and within an hour, without my asking, a Customer Service person on their end had also gone ahead and tweaked the whole app so all the colours and typography matched the rest of my website. Amazing.

L'Antre Gothique

Best Service ever, i just install the app and i wanted to change positionning, and 2 min they 've done it.

Garopen

lets se how it works showing more items, i just started my website stoe and i read good reviews about this page.

Boutique biker

I used this application on a test shop, I am pleasantly surprised by the customer service! Beautiful application and excellent after-sales service!