Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

TheMindGardens

Works and looks great! Customer support is very helpful and responds quickly. I wanted my frequently bought box to appear in a different area on my product page, and they quickly relocated it for me!

Ecotienda México

gave 5 star! Everytinh works perfectly! Not only that, the have predetermined settings that are better than anything I could have done, and no coding :)

KODG

I use the app for nearly a month and i really got to say that it is great! It improves my sales very much. I can recommend this app to everyone.

JNA Performance

Great App, Super easy to use and setup. Customer Support reached out to make sure I didn't have an questions. Great Customer Service and Support.

YSU Store

really working great for me. Fantastic app to run with all the needed for my store to see some incoming sales soon.

Children World

me parece una aplicacion muy interesante que me esta dando un aporte extra de beneficios. me parece justo su precio. recomiendo

YouEnvyMe.Club

Wooo Hooo! HIGHLY Recommended! I LOVE this app. It is VERY PROFESSIONAL and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It's VERY EASY to implements and you can adjust the text and buttons to match your themes. Customer service checked on me without me asking them to. I plan on going to the paid version after my trial. This is the BEST app that I've seen so far on Shopify. 1,000 stars!

30daysmiracle

the very 1st day I got 3 sales and out of 2 of them were bought from frequently bought together. really happy on the first-day result. hoping to get more of them

Mo Molle

its very good app and i recommended every one download it and start use it because its really vary good

CATOPIAN

I have installed the app today and so far it's been very smooth process. The support is amazing and they offered to help me change the position or some configurations of the widget. The response was very quick and the widget is also very quick in syncing new products.