Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Orgasmo Ibérico

It is very helpful and easy to install. Support team quickly texted me to check on me.
I really recommend it!

Eye Kandy Mink Lashes

I just got the app but loving it so far! I recommend !!! It was easy to set up and Carlos retuned things to match my store theme

Voyage Accessoires

Useful app to make more profits, with a reactive customer support. Highly recommended. Thanks a lot !

Instant Tray

The widget looks great on all my product pages. The rep helped me with installing it. Responsive and useful. Would recommend

BallooninaBox.ie

It looks and works perfect, received great support from developer when got some issues in connection to another app.

May 19, 2020

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue.

It was not related to our app but caused by another app that was removing all discounts on the cart page. We collaborated with the other app developers to find a solution, they modified their code and the problem is now fixed.

If you need any additional assistance you can always contact our Support Team, we will be happy to help.

Stoned clothing

It's really a great app, super useful, customer service really responsive, they helped me place the widget excatly where I wanted . Highly recommended

Uhai

Helps increase sales of my products.

INSIDE

So good! Installs directly to the store. The recommendation tuning, manual bundles and visual personalisation works great. Really pleased, thank you!

Fit Nutrition Australia

Only just installed it and it's already so easy and quick to use. Really good functions on this app.

Won't lie, also installed this app specifically based on your responses to low star ratings, amazing lol.

Primo Alfa | Premium Watches, Glasses and Accessories

Performed better than I had hoped.
After you install it, you can a rep that custom designs the layout of the app to match your site.

I would definitely recommend.