Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

41 - 50 of 2025 reviews

Yogimi

Location Spain

Muy buena atención al cliente y fácil de instalar y adaptar a tus preferencias. La recomiendo si quieres aumentar tu cesta media.

goyart-com

Location Spain
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Es muy fácil de usar y el resultado es genial, solo falta que sea efectiva para crear ventas, que tiene pinta de que si.

Handbags-Resort

Really amazing customer support, quick at replying and the overall support is super effective

Living a Sweeter Life

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Juan was super helpful. Quick to respond, answer questions, implement my requests, and even offer advice on placement. I was quickly able to copy my specified visuals and repeat them on a second store.

The Cloudies™

I truly appreciate the assistance from Ricardo at Code Black Belt. My emails are always answered. Not to mention my sales increased! You have a loyal customer! Thank you.

Nailpalm

Fantastic service - every single time! Ricardo was great and resolved my issue within just a few minutes!

Pcheery

Great customer support. Awesome app! Juan explained to me all things that I ask ( lots of questions) and give me some tips on how to setup.

Hynt Beauty

Time spent using app 1 day

Just signed up for this app and the support was great. Had us up and running within one hour and so far results are quite positive.

NOIA

Location Oman

love it, nice .........................................................................................................................................

KK Body Butter