Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

Downloaded 10 minutes ago and am having a great time customizing it for my shop. It's very easy to use and I love how fast it works and how great it looks. Wish I had installed it sooner!

SOFT99 Chile

Easy to set up, easy to use! You can customize where you want to display the products. Definitely, it's a must.

DOCTOR MIASMA

Been using the app for a while, it really helped boost that AOV. Plus the team is super helpful and they reply quite fast. I would recommend, BIG UP!!

Product Central214

easy! and well put together. i highly recommend this product and like it very much. I was brought here by a course

gaming lit store

I really love this app. I would highly recommend to beginners as this app is beginner friendly and helps to increase sales! Love it!

GWD Kids

This app has help me boost sales from day 1. The team is very proactive and helps with the installation and implementation making the entire process very easy .

Ravenation.eu

Awesome app, with a free beginners plan available. Support is very fast and helpful! Rarely experienced something like this :)

CherryGoddess

Very nice app, looks nice on my store, i really love it and the customer support is really nice and reactive! I recommand it a lot

Yililo

This is a great app, nothing more to say, its affordable (free for us at the moment due to sale numbers) so easy to set up and looks good on my site. Very happy and recommended

ParteeApparel

I was setting up the app and had an issue with the widget positioning. I contacted support and they fixed it within an hour. Amazing customer support!