Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Geo Flowers

Well I just got it so I can't speak so much on behalf of the app just yet but so far I do like it and I think it will reesult in more bundle purchases.

marveldogss

good app . used this app to bundle products together. they want 100 min characters. so im just typing

Mountain Biker

It increased my AOV at some sales. Support is also good since they help out almost immediately when I have a question.

daddyrecommend

Very useful for us and help me make more money. Also, it has enough function for me to explore. IT WORKS.

Braceletslover

i just start to use this app i dont know yet how it works, but i hope that gonna work in the best way possible.

FrenchieBeauty™

C'était une bonne application. Plus maintenant. Perdu la plupart de ses fonctions. Cela ne vaut pas ce prix-là. Le support client est également très médiocre.

Funyroots

This tool is very practical, I will recommend it to my friends. It helped me increase the unit price.

cutecosmo

just started with this. hope it will work better.. and as I heard about this app it was so help to lots of people

Minimalist'sFitness

This is a great app. It would be better if you can automatically disable recommendations for all products except a few specific ones. I know there's a way to tag all the products you want to disable, but that's too much hassle for a store with hundreds of products. Great App Overall! Thank you.

Choice Simplified Online Store

Easy to install. However since my store is new and I dont have historical sales I have to do manual recommendation because the random and globla recommendation gives weird and inappropriate mix.