Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

PlayDog

Good service and the app is really easy tu use, gives a really good look to your store and an increase of sales

AquaBella

This app has been super easy to use so far and the customer service is amazing! I needed something done and they fixed it right away!

DA SPOT NYC

This app is fun and intuitive. Im excited to see how the pairings will increase sales. They also have very proactive customer service. Thanks for the welcome, Deepika! Daspotnyc.com

crislash

Really easy to use and is a really great tool for upselling. The support team were amazing in helping with the integration and helped with multiple request. High recommend. Great great

Love Hub

the support is amazing any time you need them they will reply , hihgly recommend ! i will install this app to all my three other store , i hope could get a discount!

Lovepray jewelry

We love this app, its really good, and really easy to use. Its on all our product pages at www.loveprayjewelry.com and their support team is amazing.

Sweat Industry Apparel

Really easy to use and and is a really great tool for upselling. The support team were amazing in helping with the integration and helped with multiple request. High recommend.

Karma Sauce

Awesome app, has definitely helped with conversions. Really quick and responsive customer support.

Taiko Center Online Shop

Great app & Wonderful customer support! We just tried this app and another app released by them. They changed a location of the widget for both apps very faster than I expected.

Applegarth Online Farmshop

Do you know what, I haven't even used the app yet. What I can say though is the customer service I've just received is better than I've had from any company in a long time. Logged an install problem to them and within 2 hours I'd had three people contacting me. One who wrote a lengthy we're not sure but working on it. One to say they'd found the problem and resolved it. Lastly, after I then installed the app, another saying that they'd gone in and tweaked the app in terms of looks to coincide with my theme. Epic customer service, highly impressed. Oh and the app looks pretty good to :).