Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Eliot Grey

I LOVE this app! It was installed at my request and set up beautifully. Gives my store a more professional look They are willing to adjust the app to any format I want to blend in with my store now r later. It gets n better than that!

Rasheed Weaver
www.eliotgrey.com

Xmas Present

Love it, we use it, super easy to install, but BEST BEST BEST of all is the app customer service! They will fix any code problem asap and make sure this program integrates perfect with your site. Havent came across better customer tech service on ...

Ahazze

fazendo teste a partir de hoje espero ter resultados

LAB Collector Hong Kong

It is good and help a lot to organize the promotion.
I will suggest to use this if you wanna introduce more relate product to customer. Great

Auto Badges

One of the best support teams I have witnessed. Definitely rate the app 5 out of 5 stars for any store.

BABYBAW

Good APP! Easy to use, looks very professional, very simple on integration. I recommended, Thanks support team

October 28, 2019

Thanks for reaching us. We found a glitch in your installation that was causing a delay of up to 5 minutes on the product data updating.
The issue is now fixed and prices are updated almost instantly, as you can see in the video at https://youtu.be/hNcWWIS2gBM
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate the issue report.

Casting Crowns Online Store

Amazing app for little money, plus the widget looks great in our store. Functionality was easy to figure out and no coding required.

Peachy Savage

5 stars for an incredibly quick and responsive customer service. They emailed me to ask if all was ok and if i liked the lay out. I asked to tweak some things and they replied to all my emails and made the changes in less than a few hours. Very friendly. Great start. Now lets see what it does for my AOV

trendyful

The BEST APP on Shopify by miles! Easy to use, looks very proffesional, very simple on intergation. AND, I reached out to the support team (I'm a perfectionist) and asked for some further improvements and they came back to me within 2 min with an email that it was all done! I'm very impressed!!! This is a very very excellent service! THANK YOU!!!

Horse Sense Us

Useful app to increase average order value of your customers. Great customer service happy to help you! Thanks for your work and dedication :)