Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

AromaSparkle

The app is just awesome. Simple, effective, nice customer support and not overpriced at all. Love to see more from you !

Grounded Sage Skincare

Easy set up and working well so far! I like that in just a few licks things were working and looked good with my theme.

THURSDAYSPORTS

gud...............................................jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Great British Boris

Very easy to use and explains things very well. Impressed with how informative the app was and how simple it was to attain my desired effect - even as a newbie.

Patio & Pizza Outdoor Furnishings

This app looks fantastic and works well for adding additional product accessories as a bundle. The support has been top-notch. We wanted to move the widget (twice) to a new location on the page and support responded back almost immediately and had the change done in less than 30 minutes. Excellent service! :-)

ActionSoul

I like the fact that its cheaper than every other app out there and also provides you with a 30-day free use!

SKYCLUB

Very easy to use and set up and their support is just INSANELY good, I'm really impressed and can only recommend integrating this app for everyone!

MagicHang

I had a few problems getting the correct placement of the widget - the customer service is INSANELY good, and it's a FREE app!
100% recommend.

Kilya Beauty

As I am new on ecommerce business, I had some difficulties to set up the app on my store. The team was really reactive and always here to help. Let's see now if I will make some sales with the app, but for now I know that it would be always someone here to answer any question I may have.

Thanks once again support team for your help. I definetely recommend.

K.B

NUJUAL

This app is 100% worth having! If you prefer to customize the look of this type of feature then this is the app to get! (and I've tried a few)