Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Visage Vue

Frequently Bought Together is a must-have app for your store - I highly recommend this app to all online-store owners! :)

BeFab Jewelry

I love the app. It gives customers suggestions and often show them items they previously did not notice.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

I've only just installed this tody but it was super easy and the team were very fast at getting back to me with answers to my questions. Thank you!

biodegcl

You must try this application, it is fantastic to grow your average sales ticket in your store. I love how they support independent stores like mine. Thanks a lot

SnacTripster

This app is great and I love how they support independent stores like mine. Keep up the great work guys!

Closed Caption

Finally found THE app that I have been looking for. Love how easy it is to make Manual Bundles and how clean it looks. Also, customer service is really helpful and fast to reply. Highly recommend!

RC Motorsports

Great app. Love the option for manual combinations. Great service as well, and from people who actually try to think with you for a better solution, and are amazingly fast as well!

Keystone Ranch

This app is perfect for Frequently Bought Together suggestions, and the customer support team got back to me immediately when I had some questions! It turned out to be my fault, and they were quite gracious about it. Great app!

Grahams Natural USA

This is an amazing app. The team were so helpful and assisted me in moving the widget so quickly. I am very happy with the look of this app.

Real Aquatics

really happy with this app - price is great value and the installation was conducted by the team in the space of 20 minutes - meeting my request exactly on the first attempt.
great app, great developer - what's not to like.