Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

51 - 60 of 1953 reviews

Probuzzstore

Location Egypt

Their customer service is awesome. Very active and resolved my issue immediately. Not to mention the app itself. Seamless integration and does the job neatly.

pcmbrand

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Recommend app from a business partner and it was extremely simple to integrate with my shopify store!

Samsonite Chile

Location Chile

I had some issue, and the support team reply me ASAP resolving it. Very good work and thank you so much for the effort!

Sweetkraft | Baking supplies

Location India
Time spent using app 6 minutes

I love how easy to use it is and that they have taken the initiative to help small businesses, thank you very much for the amazing app keep up the amazing work

Dirty J Designs

Amazing customer service and much much more customizable than their competitors. So glad I switched.

Monolith Shop Switzerland

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Installiert und nach 5 Minuten sieht man schon wie intelligent das System arbeitet! Kompliment! Alles auch auf Deutsch, WOW! Danke

OnChicBabyClothes

Location Australia

I have now realised that I should add gift cards and gift wrap to this app on our baby site. I really like the way it looks in my store and it definitely adds value to our customers. Shopping for new babies is easier when customers can add on with ease.

The Go Kart Shop

integrated very well into our store and so straight forward to use... very happy with this app and functionality.

my-nick

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 2 months

App is perfect, works easily and gives what it's promising in description. Most importantly u can get real human help if needed.

Exquisite Styles Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app! Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Been using it for a couple of months now and haven't had any issues so far. Really great customer support also. Would definitely recommend.