Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

cutecosmo

just started with this. hope it will work better.. and as I heard about this app it was so help to lots of people

Minimalist'sFitness

This is a great app. It would be better if you can automatically disable recommendations for all products except a few specific ones. I know there's a way to tag all the products you want to disable, but that's too much hassle for a store with hundreds of products. Great App Overall! Thank you.

Choice Simplified Online Store

Easy to install. However since my store is new and I dont have historical sales I have to do manual recommendation because the random and globla recommendation gives weird and inappropriate mix.

HollyMary

Absolutely amazing! Fair prices, simple, yet powerful design, and the team is great! Definitely satisfied!

blissfulsavings

I just installed it, nice and easy to use. Hopefully, i could gain visitors into buyers/sales using this app :)

Lite Needs

this is pretty cool and i think it's great. I hope I make more money because of this app and pull in new customers

startnewlife

BEst apps! Works great helps to increase the conversion at times thank you for what you are doing for us

Our Shop

Great app, works well, with sensible combinations. Great support and fab value for money............

TheBikesmiths

This app does exactly what it says it will do and I love that it crawls past orders not just new orders so that your store immediately has smart recommendations. Two features that would be nice to see in the future that aren't available as of yet are the ability to see the exact product that is sold threw the app and to have recommendations at checkout as well. If that was added it would get 5 stars.

Whitesandz

This has been a great app and has definitely helped increase sales. It helps the page look more appealing. My only reason to not give it 5stars is in the process of selecting products manually. Otherwise, BIG thumbs up!