Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

blissfulsavings

I just installed it, nice and easy to use. Hopefully, i could gain visitors into buyers/sales using this app :)

Lite Needs

this is pretty cool and i think it's great. I hope I make more money because of this app and pull in new customers

startnewlife

BEst apps! Works great helps to increase the conversion at times thank you for what you are doing for us

Our Shop

Great app, works well, with sensible combinations. Great support and fab value for money............

TheBikesmiths

This app does exactly what it says it will do and I love that it crawls past orders not just new orders so that your store immediately has smart recommendations. Two features that would be nice to see in the future that aren't available as of yet are the ability to see the exact product that is sold threw the app and to have recommendations at checkout as well. If that was added it would get 5 stars.

Whitesandz

This has been a great app and has definitely helped increase sales. It helps the page look more appealing. My only reason to not give it 5stars is in the process of selecting products manually. Otherwise, BIG thumbs up!

Urban Walkies

I really love this app. Easy to use and helps me bundle products for my customers. The customer service is AMAZING! The only thing holding them back from 5 stars is that you cant add 2 of the same product into the bundle. Apart from that I totally recommend this app :)

chicgoodsrr.com

nice i like this app,good ,i hope this app can use more longer time.................................................................................

Catkingsstore

Frequently Bought Together is excellent app, i recommend it

Royal Companion

still testing it out,,if its good enough i will change my review