Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Steampunk Store

l'application fonctionne bien, même si je n'ai pas encore assez de données pour qu'elle propose des combinaisons pertinantes.
Le support est optimum, ils ont vérifié que l"app marchait bien sur mon site. J'ai profité du mail qu'ils m'ont envoyé pour demandé à changer la position du bloc, ça a été fait dans l'heure.
Fantastique merci

the application works well, even if I don't have enough data yet to propose relevant combinations.
The support is optimal, they checked that the app was working well on my site. I took advantage of the email they sent me to ask to change the position of the block, it was done within the hour.
Fantastic thank you

Harper Kendall

Have been searching for something like for some time now and finally found this Fantastic App which I highly recommend!

R-life

It is doing really good for me, I just realized recently that it has more options and I just implemented them on my Website. And it is way cheaper than a lot of other apps doing the same thing. Big Bonus!!!

La Bombilla

Efficient app + Super effective support team. They helped me to do what I wanted in a matter of minutes. Definitely recommend it.

theCosmethics

It is like a super recommendation app & also help customers to see easily the products to buy together

feben

Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice Very nice

Water Butlers

Great app, great customer service! I contacted them to arrange the layout as it was below the reviews section, they did it instantly. I highly recommend

InnovaBeauties

Excellent, works great, I very recommended It is easy to install and facial to use you do not need more. It is excellent to make more sales is recommended

Mercantile Mountain

MixedPleasure

I love this app. work great, highly recommended awesome customer service-very impressed with the service and thank you for the advice love the change