Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Lynda Anne

Amazing! The fastest upgrade to my store to date. It's clean, professional, easy to use. Well, for most people it will be. For the rest of us there is extremely - I mean extremely - fast and detailed customer support. Faster than you've probably experienced in a while. My only confusion was that it can only pull from manually created collections. Which none of mine are. So I set up some global and manual configurations and that's been a fine compromise. It's incredible how much better the store product page looks. Plus it was SO EASY to set up Bundle Discounts. I love this app. It can upgrade your store in a mater of minutes. Then you'll have plenty of time to learn and grow, as 30 days free trial is awesome! Truly one of the best additions to my store! I LOVE these people.

Universal Nail Supplies

great app! It helps our customer to choose related products directly from the product page. Must have app!

TheMancoShop

ME GUSTO COMO FUNCIONA ES MUY BUENA FELICIDADES A LOS DESARROLLADORES DE ESTA PAGINA HICIERON UNA MUY BUENA CREACION

Battementdecils™

As far as I am concern I really please with this app, special mention to Carlos one of the Code Black Belt Product Support Team staff whom help me with my shop

Hyperforme.com

So far so good! They have an excellent customer service! I love the looks of the app on my website!

Salutary Good

muy buena app, espero que me ayude mucho con mis conversiones. En pocos días ya doy de alta a la página y voy a ver los resultados.

Better Boat

App is beautiful and support was a breeze moving it to where I wanted it. Works great and is exactly what people are used to.

ChumieShop

The team was super super helpful, and even suggested how the app would be a more powerful tool for my shop.

GrowSupplyShop

Great App! Very customizable and easy to setup. This does help increase sales. and the customer service is AMAZING. They reply to you requests very very fast. I highly recommend.

La Nouvelle Montre

Application that I recommend. I installed it a few days ago and I'm already starting to get more sales.