Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

lkigaiGo

Until my sales start, I can't tell you how appli works!
But now I can tell how the Frequently Bought Together checkup team works !!!!
The guys (Ricardo and Carlos) are incredibly cool! They answer instantly, solve all problems promptly! It's a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

Galford

lots of room for improvement. I currently own a streamline theme and the app doesnt work with the quick shop function of the theme. One thing i can say though is that their customer service is god mode. Very Quick to responde and give out solutions. Kudos to Senthil Nathan and Luisa Serna, Without you guys i might have uninstalled the app

Super Natural Nia

This app has really made my store look more professional. It makes it easy for customers to see other options that are available to them. Thank you!

casemoro

Customer Service is great! Reached out in regards to alignment issues, etc. and issue was resolved right away! Cant wait to see how well this app works!

Village Kawaii

Golden support.
I sent an email about 2 issues that I had, then left my computer for a while. Litteraly 24 min later, the changes were made directly on my store without me doing anything, coming with a nice explanatory email.
You can actually use code to change pretty much anything about the widget. But even if you don't know anything about coding (like me), just ask the support with a screenshot of your issue.
Great experience so far.

bearfruitfarm

I just installed the app and I've received support from the team, concerning the colors and position of the widget for the best performance. Loving so far

Body Med

this app helps me a lot with my upsell, but what makes me decided to rate this app 5-star, is how quick the response and the service when I want to make some changes to some settings. I'm genuinely impressed, and this app definitely deserves a 5-star review.

KO Jewellery

Great app, easy to use.intuitive and easy to edit. Still on free trail so lets see how it performs later

Katzenlover

This app help me to much so much Money Omg.
I was always at breakeven.
But with this app, I make great Profit.
Highly recommended!

Flip Flop Spanish

So far, so good! I took about one minute to install it, changed some wording, added my own little features, and am super pleased. They contacted me to see if I was pleased. I've had this for about 30 minutes, and I'm excited to see how sales increase, but more so, for my customers to see what OTHER customers buy. This is a win-win, and a GREAT price. SUPER HAPPY.