Frequently Bought Together

Cocon Project

Super fast customer support
like this app

Jack Stillman

So far so good. The app seems to be doing what it said it would do. Great response from the developer to enhance the background code for the widget to conform to my shop style. Thanks Invinzor!

Bowie Shoppe

Love the 1-click installation and love the price even more! There are certainly areas for improvement which is why 1 star is taken off. The Support staff automatically customised the look of the frequently bought together section to match the look of my theme which took me by surprise because I had actually configured the color etc but their customisation reset what I had done. However, in the end I decided to go with what they had done so not much of an issue there. As for the App, I do not understand how their recommendation algorithm works. I am using only the Manual one as I my store is new and I want to set up exactly what to recommend. I tried ticking the Auto Recommendation then go to the product that was sold before, but there's no recommendation for it. I would like to suggest that the App has an option for us to choose which Collection/s to Auto Recommend so that products shown as frequently bought together are more related (eg. all come from Yoga collection, instead of from ANY collection). These are my observations so far, shall see how it works out from here. Another suggestion is, to have an extra optional field for text (under the "Frequently Bought Together" field) so that we can put more info etc when necessary eg. giving discount code.

Le Flip

I am just starting but So far so good ,

Ambiance Bouddha

Je viens de l'installer et cela a été très simple. Pas d'usine à gaz, c'est appréciable. Je verrai avec le temps...

Alux Active

This app is a great help in making sales daily!

Gotrvlr

Great app especially for the price!

Earth Healing Stones

Just installed the app and it was super easy. I can't wait to get some more sales through the app so it adjusts the products shown together.

Support is 5 stars, I emailed them on a Sunday with a special request and within an hour they coded something for me.

Only 4 stars because I just installed the app and need to wait to see how it performs.

Glossyfashion

its a nice app i would recommend using it

My Boule De Poils

good app easy to use; but you should do your pairs of items manually