Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 9, 2022

Je l'ai installé hier, facile d'utilisation. Je mets 4 étoiles car j'aimerai pouvoir ajouter cet applicatif dans le récapitulatif panier, en suggestion

Taio promos
France
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 23, 2022

sim aceito que vocês mude as coisas por mim porque tenho dificuldade em conseguir entrar neste mundo, é pela primeira vez e a dificuldade são imenso.

Online/Povo
Portugal
Time spent using app: 28 days
July 29, 2022

ESTOU INICIANDO A INSTALAÇÃO , JÁ ESTOU APRECIANDO MUITO, POIS O SISTEMA INTERATIVO É SHOW DE BOLA, TENHO TENTADO INSTALAR OUTROS APP MAS SÃO MUITOS SEM INFORMAÇÕES, E MUITOS DELES É ENROCHEI , SÓ QUEREM RECEBER , OUTRO DETALHE SE ESTES FORNECEDORES ESTÃO ATENDENDO O MERCADO DO BRASIL PRECISA OBRIGATORIAMENTE SER TRADUZIDO, NOSSA CULTURA NÃO BILÍNGUE.

Loja Fênix de Fogo
Brazil
February 26, 2022

I highly recommend this app and even more highly recommend the support team. I rate it 4 stars as opposed to five because it has limited functionality for our specific store. We sell a lot of one and done used albums so sales history for those is not very useful in the algorithm for automated bundles. I would rate this app a 10 star if I could somehow control collections the automated recommendations generates. As it is, I am only using the manual bundle feature since the automated bundles typically don't make sense. Even with this limited functionality, this is a very good app. I am going to push selected manual discounted bundles on our social media and link on our website and hope to generate some sales.

Record Town TX
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 21, 2022

Ich möchte gezielte Cross Sells für die Artikel erstellen. Welche App wäre dafür geeignet? Mir nützen weder zufällige Empfehlungen noch Bundles.

Camandus
Germany
February 4, 2022

Es ist auf jeden fall zu empfehlen. Umgang ist leicht aber Zeit aufwändig, anfangs wenn man Produkte Manuell Verbinden will. Ich finde es wäre besser wenn man bei Manueller produkt verbindung z.B. Alle Auswählen und nicht zwingend einzelnt auswählenmuss. Desweiteren wäre es Super wenn man erkennen kann wenn man ein Produkt auswählt das bereits Manuelle verbindung gemacht wurde. ansonsten Super App einfach von selbst erklärt.

One Soul
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 2, 2022

Buena app 100% recomendable y fácil de de configurar.
jazzpelu.com la recomienda...................

JAZZ PELU
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 21, 2021

It is very quick and easy to set up. Now I am fine tuning it as I'm getting more familiar with how it works.

PHOENXS
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 26, 2021

Best app support ever. Every time I have a little problem, I send them an email and in 20 min max the problem is fixed, even on black friday day. Thank you !

Maison Du Pyjama
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 18, 2021

I have a business with a wide variety of items and price points. Since we are just starting out, it was tricky to get going. However, after working with the Frequently Bought Together team, who are very responsive and give great support, they were able to help me and, while I have to do quite a few manual recommendations until our sales increase, I do love the feature on our website.

Shop Made By Her
Code Black Belt replied October 19, 2021

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

Our app recommendations are highly configurable.

Stores with a sales history big enough can benefit from automatic recommendations based on previous orders.

When most of the products have not been sold together previously, it is better to configure manual bundles or global recommendations.

Our support team is 24/7 ready to assist you with the app configuration, we hope we can help you make the most of our app.