Increase your conversion rate
As smart recommendations are displayed as product bundles on your product page, customers are likely to buy more items, boosting revenue
Frequently Bought Together's AI has been trained with 1+ billion orders and 80+ million products to produce the best product recommendations
The most profitable upsell app
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify, has already generated more than 200,000,000 US Dollars to more than 125,000 Shopify merchants
About Frequently Bought Together
Effortless Amazon-like recommended products
You have probably browsed Amazon before and noticed that sometimes you can add a bunch of related products with one single click.
The Frequently Bought Together app brings this smart upsell feature into Shopify in the most convenient way: you can have it ready in your store within seconds and with zero configuration.
How does it work?
Frequently Bought Together analyses the previous purchases in your store database through data mining algorithms and produces a memory graph with the recommended products that are usually added together to the shopping cart.
How are the recommendations displayed?
When a customer visits a product page, a bundle comprised of related products is displayed.
One click upsell
With a single click on the 'Add to Cart' button, the featured products are added to the shopping cart. Easier for your customer means more sales for you.
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify
Frequenlty Bought Together was the first app bringing this Amazon-like feature into Shopify. It has recently surpassed Limespot to become the top recommendation app and it is one of the most popular upselling apps right after Bold Upsell.
Fully customisable user interface
- The styles are automatically tuned for the most popular Shopify themes. We also check your installation manually to ensure everything blends smoothly into your theme
- You can select the position of the widget in the product pages
- Show ratings from the most popular review apps, including Shopify Product Reviews, Yotpo, Stamped (stamped.io), Judge.me, Loox and AliReviews (AliExpress Reviews)
- Option to skip cart, redirecting to checkout
Multiple recommendation algorithms
- Automatic recommendations: our AI algorithm has been trained with more and 1 billion orders and used by 125,000+ Shopify stores, producing the highest conversion rates
- Manual recommendations: you can also manually fine-tune the recommendations for each product, creating your own product bundles
- Show random products when there is not enough data for automatic recommendations. They can be filtered by collection, product type or product vendor to display similar products
Bundle Discount Upsell
- You can apply an automatic discount to the bundles, effectively using the app as a discount upselling widget. Percentage discount codes (coupons) are created automatically.
About Code Black Belt, the developers of Frequently Bought Together
We are a mid-size company exclusively focused on Shopify App Development since 2014. We created some of the top apps for Shopify, including our cross-sell app Also Bought. Our values are great user experience, high quality code and exceptional support.
- product reviews,
- yotpo reviews,
- jugde.me reviews,
- loox reviews,
- stamped.io reviews,
- ali reviews
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Flat monthly rate. No hidden fees
Unlimited number of products, orders and traffic
Swift, efficient, knowledgeable support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1389 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app is amazing. looking for so long to it, But it is here now. very recommended to your shop.
Universal Nail Supplies
great app! It helps our customer to choose related products directly from the product page. Must have app!
Smoky Mountain Beard Co.
So far, so good. Installed easily, but setting the location is a bit confusing. Luckily, they worked on it and placed it where I wanted it to be. The biggest downfall I see, is the stat reporting. It is obviously inaccurate, and you kind of have to search to find it. Most apps open into "dashboard" that shows a snapshot of the app's performance.
So, for the lack of accurate and easy-to-find stats, it only gets 4 stars for now.
Thanks for trying our app and your feedback!
About placing the app widget, you can always drop us an email and we will do it for you in a minute.
About the stats, just click on 'See statistics' button at the end of the preferences page, there are a lot of detailed stats there and their figures should be perfectly fine but please contact us if you detect anything incorrect.