FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

PixieLane

I like everything about this App. I would love to see the option to generate reports about the credit status of my customers.

Rosie Daze Boutique

We love Fresh Credit! It is so easy to add store credit for returns and customers have no problems finding and applying their store credit when it's time for them to check out! Very simple and easy to use for both sides. Love, love love!

HACKLEY PICK-UP STORE

The Fresh Credit app has been the perfect solution for our store! The app is easy to use and the developers were able to adapt it to my theme with relative ease. What minor technical issues I've encountered have been solved quickly by their responsive support team. Thank you Fresh Credit!

flash vidéo

This application is great, simple and effective. The customer service has installed me very quickly and those despite the problem of translation because I am French and my English is bad. I use it for prepaid cards so I can also manage my clients' credits internally

Fitcover Australia

This app really does make it easy for small and start business owners to take care of their customers. Transactions are faster and easier for both the business and customers giving us more time to focus on other things to improve our business rather than the problems that this app has already solved for us :) good job!!

LOVE|LABELS

Love the app. Super easy to use and navigate through. Customer service answers really fast and is very helpful

Fawn Shoppe

Um. Life changing. Just installed this app--customer support was amazing. Now I can store credit in customer accounts--solution to one real limitation of Shopify.

secretsensations

great app just can't find the setting to change a few things, that would make it a lot easier to use

Petite Studio

Big help to be able to issue store credit. Allowing me to keep more dollars in my business. I tried this and a competitor and Todd was willing to help me with some custom coding to get it working on my site. Very helpful. Highly recommended

scrapbooknerd.com

This app is basic a fancy way to used discount codes. its not cash. i can't use discount codes and fresh credit at the same time.

April 2, 2019

This is 100% a Shopify limitation, nothing we can do to resolve this. Please contact Shopify and ask them to fix this restriction!

Previous 1 3 4 5