FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Life Interiors

This app is intuitive and user-friendly. Despite a few hiccups in synchronising customer data when we first started it's coming together really nicely. We have also requested for styling customisation and the team have updated the button styling already. Great work and prompt response!

Lori’s Kitchen Store

great tech and app support. Glad I talked to Cara and worked with her on my biz solution. Very knowledgeable.

Alta Foods

This app is honestly a game changer! Does exactly what it says and if there are any difficulties Cara is simply amazing at helping you out. She has responded to all my emails and has even gone out of her way to try and help me with clear cut screen records of my site to show me how to fix any issues.

ST Dev Con Redemption

App works well if your recipients follow directions to use it. I had a couple of custom questions and Cara with the customer service team was wonderful in helping with all of my requests.

Boutique J.Renee

I have been using this app for a couple of years now, and for the most part its been good. When I ran into issues the support team was great and helped me get it resolved. However, the thing that keeps me from giving this 5 stars is the fact that this app is missing some key features that would make it a game changer: 1) Automatically notifying customers of updates on their account/credits. Everytime I post credits on customer accounts I have to go in a manual email them to give them an update on their account. (which is a headache when you are dealing with high order volumes)
2) your homepage just shows your customers in alphabetical order. There is no way to delete accounts made in error or customers with multiple accounts, and you have no way to see the current numbers of your store.. like how much outstanding money you have in credits. There are no analytics, no summaries, nothing. Its a great app at the core, but its in need of some updating.

October 15, 2020

We first want to say Thank You for your honest and transparent review! Secondly, all of these suggestions are valid! The good news is our team will be working on major enhancements for Fresh Credit in early 2021 and many of your suggestions will be included within the 2021 enhancements. Thank you for your feedback and business through out the years!

Peachy Keen Swim

I have only had the app for a short time but am giving 5 stars for the customer service I received. I worked with Cara and she was quick, helpful, and supportive. She made integrating FreshCredit incredibly easy and made sure everything was good and set up.

Foam Fab Supply

Customer service responds quickly. Unfortunately not compatible with our theme, but they've offered to see if they can expand compatibility. Very cool!

HunnyBoots Australia –

Setup took a bit longer than anticipated as we suffer from the tyranny of time-difference (USA/AU). Once the team was able to get in and iron out a couple on minor wrinkles, I now have a fully functioning store credit system that does what it says on the box and is dead easy to use.

I foresee this saving me a ton of time in managing returns and refunds, added with the ability to use it as a promotional reward function. They also seem very open to suggestions on customer usability tweaks and improvements, so... top marks Todd and team!

Naturaltrades

We started using this app today, and we are already getting the results that we needed by establishing credit lines to our clients that require the additional service. Thank you Cara for helping us getting this amazing app up and running!! Cheers!

Artemis Distribution

I emailed support and received fast assistance and very nice customer service! The resolution took roughly 24 hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7