FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Trellis Lane

I called in to get help setting up Fresh Credit. I left a message and got a call back very quickly from Todd. Todd was not only incredibly kind, but he was incredibly helpful as well. He was able to resolve my issue on the fly and get everything up and running with no issues. I will continue to recommend and use Fresh Credit on any sites I work on in the future!

Badundle

This app works great for my current needs. I have a small customer base that I can still manage my store credits manually. Support is Awesome! Todd got back to me, even on a weekend, helped with my install problem and also took my suggestions for future updates. I recommend for small businesses.

Southern Sunday Shop

I've just started using Fresh Credit with my website and so far has been incredibly easy. There was one coding issue through my Shopify site that kept it from showing in a customer's account but it was easily and quickly fixed by the representatives. I think my customers will love having this feature!

Sell4profituk

I love this product, saves admin time!!!

Ecoflowers

Love these guys and this app. Did exactly what I needed and support guys resolved an issue I had quick. Thanks

Hawk Shirts

I'm so glad that there is finally an alternative to shopify gift cards! Also Customer support was amazing, Todd was so helpful in walking me through the process step by step. Totally recommend this app.

Supply Provision Co

We've used probably 30 apps over the years to manage our store, so we have a lot of experience. This one has to be the worst by far that we have ever come across. Seriously. It's that bad. Don't even waste your time.

1 2 3 5 Next