FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

HD MUSCLE CA

Application serves the need for allowing clients to provide store credits to their customer. Great Customer Support as well.

J.NIEN

讓人無相信付費後的服務品質
有待加強。
.................................................

LA Balloons

Although I was unable to ultimately use the app for our site because it interfered with another pricing app we have to use on our site, I have to say that:

1. The Customer Service from this app was amazing in helping us get it installed.
2. The ease of issuing credits to a customer was amazing. It's a simple, straightforward solution to offering credit to your online customers.
3. Even when we realized we couldn't use it, the customer service rep went back in and removed the code they had put in to make it work.

I'll definitely remember this app for future websites. Customer Service is A++

Locorum London

Great app and great timely support! Todd and the team has been awesome to work with and this app met our needs exactly.

CREDIT STORE

How long does it take to pull the clients info
I have 8 customers and it has been going for 30 mins
does fresh Credit automatically make a wallet for every client

Maude Vintage

Quick to respond! Fixed my issue and the app worked as described. The app then picked up all my customers and I was ready to go. They are working on rolling out some new features. So I am hoping that these new features include the ability to account for the credit that is used through reports. Right now it shows up as discount, if your store has other discounts you would not be able to tell them apart. We will be using this FreshCredit as trade we offer customers for trading in inventory. The ability to search a customer by name would be helpful. I look forward to seeing what their new upgrades are! I have a lot of faith in this app particularly based on their great customer service!

Forever Bee

Our contact database needed to be updated, I reached out for support, they replied right away and fixed the issue. Great service and very friendly.

iNerdz Parts

This app does everything I need to! Not to mention their support response is fast and very helpful.

myspringenergy

The app has a serious issue which makes using it very difficult and annoying. It refreshes data so quickly that working with the app is almost impossible

Homefield Foods

Very helpful team and a very useful app. Thanks Fresh Credit for the amazing solution to a common problem. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6