FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Life Interiors

This app is intuitive and user-friendly. Despite a few hiccups in synchronising customer data when we first started it's coming together really nicely. We have also requested for styling customisation and the team have updated the button styling already. Great work and prompt response!

Lori’s Kitchen Store

great tech and app support. Glad I talked to Cara and worked with her on my biz solution. Very knowledgeable.

Alta Foods

This app is honestly a game changer! Does exactly what it says and if there are any difficulties Cara is simply amazing at helping you out. She has responded to all my emails and has even gone out of her way to try and help me with clear cut screen records of my site to show me how to fix any issues.

ST Dev Con Redemption

App works well if your recipients follow directions to use it. I had a couple of custom questions and Cara with the customer service team was wonderful in helping with all of my requests.

Peachy Keen Swim

I have only had the app for a short time but am giving 5 stars for the customer service I received. I worked with Cara and she was quick, helpful, and supportive. She made integrating FreshCredit incredibly easy and made sure everything was good and set up.

HunnyBoots Australia –

Setup took a bit longer than anticipated as we suffer from the tyranny of time-difference (USA/AU). Once the team was able to get in and iron out a couple on minor wrinkles, I now have a fully functioning store credit system that does what it says on the box and is dead easy to use.

I foresee this saving me a ton of time in managing returns and refunds, added with the ability to use it as a promotional reward function. They also seem very open to suggestions on customer usability tweaks and improvements, so... top marks Todd and team!

Naturaltrades

We started using this app today, and we are already getting the results that we needed by establishing credit lines to our clients that require the additional service. Thank you Cara for helping us getting this amazing app up and running!! Cheers!

Artemis Distribution

I emailed support and received fast assistance and very nice customer service! The resolution took roughly 24 hours.

HD MUSCLE CA

Application serves the need for allowing clients to provide store credits to their customer. Great Customer Support as well.

Locorum London

Great app and great timely support! Todd and the team has been awesome to work with and this app met our needs exactly.