FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Infinite Bit

Perfect solution to what should've been an easy problem to fix. Thanks Fresh Credit for adding this feature to our shopify experience!

www.InfiniteApparel.com

Fogged Out Vapes

Excellent app, nice and straight forward!

Ggglory

We have been using Fresh Credit for a month now and so far everything has been really easy

Fillingpieces

Store credits were a must-have for us to migrate to Shopify, and Fresh Credit delivered just in time.
This is a hassle-free way to give customers store credits instead of a discount code that they can lose or share, without worrying about creating customer groups etc.
Of course, there are some things we'd like to have within Fresh Credit, but I'm confident they will be included in future updates.
Thank you, Todd!

Straight From The City

I can offer store credit during sales

Ooze Wholesale

Great app and easy to use! We have used this app for several months and have had no issues. Customer support is very easy to get a hold of as well.

Spear Gear Nyc

They have excellent customer service! We have been using the app for about a week now and it is great. It does exactly what we need and says it does. Todd stands by his app and is open to suggestions for improvements. Is quick to help with any issues or questions you may have.

Freshcopss

Amazing support and features would never uninstall this app!

Trellis Lane

I called in to get help setting up Fresh Credit. I left a message and got a call back very quickly from Todd. Todd was not only incredibly kind, but he was incredibly helpful as well. He was able to resolve my issue on the fly and get everything up and running with no issues. I will continue to recommend and use Fresh Credit on any sites I work on in the future!

Badundle

This app works great for my current needs. I have a small customer base that I can still manage my store credits manually. Support is Awesome! Todd got back to me, even on a weekend, helped with my install problem and also took my suggestions for future updates. I recommend for small businesses.