FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

DaKine Holdings

We had an issue with the app loading in our custom theme. We hopped on chat and Cara solved the problem instantly. Great app. Great customer service.

Shop Onalee's

App was really easy to install and solves an important issue for us. Great customer service. Cara was very prompt in answering my questions and helping with install. Thanks!

The OVer Company - Wholesale

FreshCredit has been so easy to use! We have implemented it on our wholesale side of our business for all of our retailers. It's an easy few clicks to get a credit out to the stores. Their Customer support is also amazing and friendly. Thank you so much Cara for your attention to detail and for making us feel like you actually care!

Curated Comforts

Cara's customer service is exactly like what others have to say in the reviews. Very thorough, knowledgeable. All my questions were answered

JB Boutique

Cara with support was amazing to deal with, she had me up & running in a few short minutes !!! Love this app and excited to share it with my customers. its easy to install and use - Thank you Cara for taking the time to help!

Canoe Club

It does just what you want it to do! I wanted to make some minor styling changes and I needed help importing my customers, and Cara was there in a flash to help me out!

catelinbalesdesigns

Customer Service was Fantastic: Cara was so helpful from start to finish and fixed my problem quick.

PCM Fulfillment

Cara did a great job helping us set up the app and walked through the app with us to make it work for our site. Thanks, Cara!

Market People

It is an excellent application that perfectly loyalty to my clients. Best of all Customer Service!..

Life Interiors

This app is intuitive and user-friendly. Despite a few hiccups in synchronising customer data when we first started it's coming together really nicely. We have also requested for styling customisation and the team have updated the button styling already. Great work and prompt response!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6