FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Badundle

This app works great for my current needs. I have a small customer base that I can still manage my store credits manually. Support is Awesome! Todd got back to me, even on a weekend, helped with my install problem and also took my suggestions for future updates. I recommend for small businesses.

Southern Sunday Shop

I've just started using Fresh Credit with my website and so far has been incredibly easy. There was one coding issue through my Shopify site that kept it from showing in a customer's account but it was easily and quickly fixed by the representatives. I think my customers will love having this feature!

Sell4profituk

I love this product, saves admin time!!!

Ecoflowers

Love these guys and this app. Did exactly what I needed and support guys resolved an issue I had quick. Thanks

Hawk Shirts

I'm so glad that there is finally an alternative to shopify gift cards! Also Customer support was amazing, Todd was so helpful in walking me through the process step by step. Totally recommend this app.

1 2 3 5 Next