FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

Lavish Bath Box

I have more customers than my subscription allows forcing me to upgrade to a super expensive subscription but I only want to give store credit to less than the allowed customer limit amount in the starter plan. Just because they have a customer account with me doesn't mean I want to offer them credit or that they even shop with me or have placed a single order. Many customers have multiple accounts with multiple emails. I won't be able to use the app due to this.

December 2, 2020

Our pricing is very clear, and based on the number of total customers a shop has. This is disclosed up front prior to installation. To elaborate, FreshCredit works just like a bank account.

Just like a bank account, where you may not have money in your bank account, you still HAVE an account with the bank and all the overhead associated with that account.

So even though a customer may not have credit on your store, FreshCredit must still maintain the customers account and be ready to quickly and easily add credit in real time.

Ocean Views Beauty

Horrible customer service, the app did not work, I have reached out 4 times in the past two days and have not been responded to

December 18, 2019

We responded in less than 3 hours. Here is a screen capture of our chat transcript: https://nimb.ws/UTJw80

We take customer service very seriously, and always respond as quickly as we can.

Oh My Goodness!

I don't mean to leave a review but I couldn't find another way to ask a question. I set up FreshCredit as per the video, walked my customer through the steps as per the video and his credit didn't show up in check out and he got fed up and just ended up paying which was rather embarassing. Could you pls help me figure out/fix what went wrong pls?

State of Comics

I wanted to use this because we do not allow order cancellations and wanted to be able to with store credit. Unfortunately the software does not properly sync customers

Outback Life

Customers are not able to see these credits at check out. Didn't solve our problem.

Shopivyboutique

HORRIBLE. Because it doesn't work. Customers are trying to checkout and can't because the credit isn't showing up in their account. I literally have to send screen shots to show people it is in there.
AND, a customer cannot use a coupon code and their store credit at the same time. That is insane. A store credit is like cash. Why would you not also be able to use a coupon and cash.
This needs serious work.

Seven Concept

really bad I am trying to add a new customer and it is not working! this is really Bad

Yayo Familia

Doesn't work if you're using a tiered pricing app like BOLD. It will simply remove the tiered pricing level already given to your customer before allowing them to use store credit. Which sort of defeats the whole point of the app. Absolute waste of time.

Pescience

Uses a discount code, so if your customers also have a discount code they want to apply, like during a sale, they can't

Supply Provision Co

We've used probably 30 apps over the years to manage our store, so we have a lot of experience. This one has to be the worst by far that we have ever come across. Seriously. It's that bad. Don't even waste your time.