FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

From $15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
December 9, 2022

Unable to install this on store, It says no page found with the link address. Tried reaching out earlier but my issue was not resolved.

Livspace Catalogue
Singapore
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
June 18, 2021

Does not work. My clients credits do not show up as promised with this app. I am cancelling as it is a waste of money

rustiKCreation Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
ByteStand replied June 18, 2021

Hi Alisa,
We just saw the 1 star review that was left by rustikcreation-store.myshopify.com for Fresh Credit. We would love an opportunity to correct this. As a small business owner you can imagine reviews are very important. I noticed the app was installed on your store in April but I do not have any record of this store reaching out to us and letting us know this app was not working correctly.
We would super appreciate it if you'd give us a chance to get the app working for you so we could redeem ourselves! I am more than happy to help and get you up and running!
Thanks, Cara

April 19, 2021

App didn't work with my theme and they continued to blame other apps rather than rectifying the error on their end. Don't bother wasting your time with this app.

The Original Organic Company
Time spent using app: 7 days
ByteStand replied April 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback on our app and your willingness to try Fresh Credit! It is unfortunate and true that this store had another app interfering with our code.

Our team actively tried to resolve this issue with the assistance of the merchant. It is unfortunate this could not be solved before the app was uninstalled.

Edited December 2, 2020

I have more customers than my subscription allows forcing me to upgrade to a super expensive subscription but I only want to give store credit to less than the allowed customer limit amount in the starter plan. Just because they have a customer account with me doesn't mean I want to offer them credit or that they even shop with me or have placed a single order. Many customers have multiple accounts with multiple emails. I won't be able to use the app due to this.

Lavish Bath Box
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
ByteStand replied December 2, 2020

Our pricing is very clear, and based on the number of total customers a shop has. This is disclosed up front prior to installation. To elaborate, FreshCredit works just like a bank account.

Just like a bank account, where you may not have money in your bank account, you still HAVE an account with the bank and all the overhead associated with that account.

So even though a customer may not have credit on your store, FreshCredit must still maintain the customers account and be ready to quickly and easily add credit in real time.

Edited December 18, 2019

Horrible customer service, the app did not work, I have reached out 4 times in the past two days and have not been responded to

Ocean Views Beauty
Time spent using app: 5 days
ByteStand replied December 18, 2019

We responded in less than 3 hours. Here is a screen capture of our chat transcript: https://nimb.ws/UTJw80

We take customer service very seriously, and always respond as quickly as we can.

November 13, 2018

I don't mean to leave a review but I couldn't find another way to ask a question. I set up FreshCredit as per the video, walked my customer through the steps as per the video and his credit didn't show up in check out and he got fed up and just ended up paying which was rather embarassing. Could you pls help me figure out/fix what went wrong pls?

Oh My Goodness!
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 12, 2018

I wanted to use this because we do not allow order cancellations and wanted to be able to with store credit. Unfortunately the software does not properly sync customers

State of Comics
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
June 16, 2018

Customers are not able to see these credits at check out. Didn't solve our problem.

Outback Life
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 22, 2018

HORRIBLE. Because it doesn't work. Customers are trying to checkout and can't because the credit isn't showing up in their account. I literally have to send screen shots to show people it is in there.
AND, a customer cannot use a coupon code and their store credit at the same time. That is insane. A store credit is like cash. Why would you not also be able to use a coupon and cash.
This needs serious work.

Shopivyboutique
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 4, 2018

really bad I am trying to add a new customer and it is not working! this is really Bad

Seven Concept