FreshCredit ‑ Store Credit

Store credit for your Shop, simple and easy

From $15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ella Belles

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Cara is so kind and helpful. A treasure for sure. She helped me thru the entire process. Ella Belles

Raintree Nursery

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Cara did a great job! Although we had issues with the app itself, the customer service was able to gather the information I needed.

All The Right Junk {Plus Size} Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

We have used this app for over 2 years now, and have had such a great experience! Love how easy and simple it is to use, no added difficult steps. Quick support responses. Highly recommend! Huge thanks to Cara for such fast support!

Sand + Charcoal

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great customer service and easy to use app! We would recommend if you are looking for a store credit app to use for your customers! Super user friendly and they are great to help when it is needed. Cara was awesome!

Southern An Sassy Boutique

Amazing custom service! Went above and beyond to help me and figure out the issue I was having! Would deff recommend!

Northwest Sportscards

This app works well and is constantly getting better. The small dev team is very prudent about responding to any questions you may have. Though there are a few things I wish the app would provide, the team is working very hard with constant improvements on the app. If you actually want good customer service and a well made app I would get this one.

Adorable Stuffed Animals

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love the idea of this app! It's so exciting and fun! It's also very simple to use and not all that expensive. Lastly, the customer service is fantastic! I had like a million questions and now I don't have any.

BetRei - Apostas Online

Location Brazil

O aplicativo resolveu meu problema, pois eu queria incluir e remover créditos para meus clientes usarem na minha loja virtual quando quisessem e que pudessem usar o valor total ou parcial do crédito, isso não consegui fazer com os cupons de descontos padrão da Shopify, então o Fresh Credit resolveu meu problema. Sem falar que estou sendo muito bem atendido pela Cara e ela além de muito atenciosa, tem me orientado a usar a ferramenta da forma correta. Fora isso, eu solicitei a tradução do texto do botão e do pop-up e o botão já foi traduzido, faltando apenas o pop-up, que eles se prontificaram a traduzir em 48 horas. Estou muito satisfeito. Parabéns a todos da equipe e pelo aplicativo bastante funcional.

Dirty Jane

I started using this app to issue store credits to my customers. Shopify doesn't have this feature (crazy) and issuing store credit via Gift Card created false sales numbers. This is a much better system to track credit. Look forward to the day I can add expiry dates. Customer service is fast and friendly.

Howe Bowtiful

The service I received from Cara in resolving my issue was top notch! The support team is fantastic!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7