FreshCredit

FreshCredit

by ByteStand

The first true store credit app

HunnyBoots Australia –

Setup took a bit longer than anticipated as we suffer from the tyranny of time-difference (USA/AU). Once the team was able to get in and iron out a couple on minor wrinkles, I now have a fully functioning store credit system that does what it says on the box and is dead easy to use.

I foresee this saving me a ton of time in managing returns and refunds, added with the ability to use it as a promotional reward function. They also seem very open to suggestions on customer usability tweaks and improvements, so... top marks Todd and team!

Naturaltrades

We started using this app today, and we are already getting the results that we needed by establishing credit lines to our clients that require the additional service. Thank you Cara for helping us getting this amazing app up and running!! Cheers!

jewelery testing

Customer service was great to help me get the app working correctly. Once it did it does all I need it too. Great app. Thanks. I love the fact that it will give the customers credit. I needed something that I could give customers credit and not have to manually add or subtract it to their orders. This app does it all for me.

Artemis Distribution

I emailed support and received fast assistance and very nice customer service! The resolution took roughly 24 hours.

HD MUSCLE CA

Application serves the need for allowing clients to provide store credits to their customer. Great Customer Support as well.

Locorum London

Great app and great timely support! Todd and the team has been awesome to work with and this app met our needs exactly.

Forever Bee

Our contact database needed to be updated, I reached out for support, they replied right away and fixed the issue. Great service and very friendly.

iNerdz Parts

This app does everything I need to! Not to mention their support response is fast and very helpful.

Staple Swim

FreshCredit Team were super accomodating when fixing the app for our theme. It works perfectly on our store now and is super easy to use!

FAYT The Label

We have had FreshCredit on our store for 6 months, the team was quick to respond when it wasn't compatible with our theme. Works beautifully for our customers and has made our lives easier! Thanks Fresh Credit Team !

Previous 1 3 4