Display available stock
Display the available stock information on the product page
You can change the text, colors, sizes,borders etc.
Easy to setup
After installation the app is ready to be used.
About Fresh Low Inventory Counter
Fresh Low Inventory Counter
A simple app to boost sales, drive up demand and build urgency for your store. Do you know why some stores can consistently drive up demand and get people excited about their products?
With Fresh Low Inventory Counter, you can finally automate a way to let customers know your most popular products are near sold-out. Hence, creating urgency and scarcity effect.
If you ever need any assistance, feel free to reach our friendly support team.
Fresh Low Inventory Counter is an application that displays the available stock on the product page automatically.
- Show available stocks on the product page.
- Easy to use. No technical skills required.
- You can choose different designs to display the available stock.
- The app is fully customizable. You can change the text, colors, padding, etc.
- Build-in custom CSS. You can add your custom CSS base on the design that you want.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $2.50/month billed at $30 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
Kini Bands | KINSMAN LLC
Don't bother. Doesn't track correct inventory or work for all variants. I tested it out today, moving onto another option.
Hi Kini Bands,
We are sorry you had a bad experience with our app. We reviewed the app and other customers' stores but haven't fount any issues with tracking. Feel free to email us at email@example.com. We are dedicated to helping you and your store.
We have tried a number of similar inventory counter apps to drive sales, Fresh Low Inventory is the easiest one to use and cheapest one on the market. It also has the customization feature we need.
It does what it says, and does it well.