FreshBooks

FreshBooks

by FreshBooks

Ridiculously easy-to-use small business accounting software

Roasted Ott Coffee

Syncs my orders, but for the wrong amounts. Doesn't apply any discounts or taxes, just the amount listed as the product prices.

DigiCard-Hub

I don't know what the other guys are saying its not working, but freshbook is working fine with my store and is working as intended!

Shutter Muse

As others have said, this just doesn't work. I installed and tried to do the initial sync and it failed right away. The whole idea of this app also needs a re-think. It seems that invoices are (supposed to be) created for each Shopify sale. But Freshbooks has, for nearly 9 months now, a section for logging 'other income". One of the examples they use for "other income" is SHOPIFY! And yet their own Shopify integration doesn't actually add the sales to that section. It's bonkers. I guess I will use Zapier? At least with that, you can actually send the Shopify sales to the Other Income section in your Freshbooks account. But it's a pretty poor state of affairs to have to resort to a 3rd party app when Freshbooks is advertising Shopify integration as a selling point.

GiftyAF

I can confirm that the app installed and read the number of items and orders in my store correctly, then just hung up and did nothing when attempting to sync FIVE ORDERS. I'm not a robot. I'm a real boy. Is Freshbooks a real company?

Summer Sweets Baby

Never works, no matter what browser is used. Tried everything, and on multiple devices, but cannot get it to work.

Lumière!

Don't work. No sync is taking place. No matter how many times you try.
Will move to quickbooks. Much better!

Veld Dynamic Audio

Doesn't work. Will not sync orders past or present.

Seemed promising at first, but moved to quickbooks.

Mia Familia Boutique

Though I haven't used this app. Their customer service is 100% A1. They're good. A guy calls me and asked ' Hows our app working out for you?' I haven't used it. I don't even think I opened it until today. It does have very user-friendly fractures, like Time Tracking, Estimates, etc. It does look very easy to navigate through their pages, keep track of clients, Invoices, and things. Unfortunately, I don't need features like this in my business, not yet anyway. I will be back to utilize this app if I ever need this.
Thanks guy who woke me up you were very nice!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!

WeJustSocial

Works great for me! I love their platform and it's so handy to be able to use it directly within the Shopify Dashboard. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2020

We're glad you like it! Let us know if there is any way for us to improve at support@freshbooks.com.