FreshBooks

FreshBooks

by FreshBooks

Ridiculously easy-to-use small business accounting software

No-Lo Designs

I've had the app installed since July and it still won't sync my transactions to my freshbooks account. have been in contact with support and they can't seem to fix it. so incredibly frustrated. Freshbooks please fix this app!!

Dawes Devices by 3 Bar Racing Inc.

The app does not work. Syncs back only a few days even when set to back sync more. Freshbooks is pretty useless as a program unless you have a business that invoices clients. If you have an e-commerce business, or work with a bank that is not Bank of America, it's useless. They are willing to help when you call them, they just don't have answers to any of the problems. Worse than useless because I've wasted days trying to get things ready for tax day and it just dug the hole deeper.

Shutter Muse

As others have said, this just doesn't work. I installed and tried to do the initial sync and it failed right away. The whole idea of this app also needs a re-think. It seems that invoices are (supposed to be) created for each Shopify sale. But Freshbooks has, for nearly 9 months now, a section for logging 'other income". One of the examples they use for "other income" is SHOPIFY! And yet their own Shopify integration doesn't actually add the sales to that section. It's bonkers. I guess I will use Zapier? At least with that, you can actually send the Shopify sales to the Other Income section in your Freshbooks account. But it's a pretty poor state of affairs to have to resort to a 3rd party app when Freshbooks is advertising Shopify integration as a selling point.

GiftyAF

I can confirm that the app installed and read the number of items and orders in my store correctly, then just hung up and did nothing when attempting to sync FIVE ORDERS. I'm not a robot. I'm a real boy. Is Freshbooks a real company?

Summer Sweets Baby

Never works, no matter what browser is used. Tried everything, and on multiple devices, but cannot get it to work.

Lumière!

Don't work. No sync is taking place. No matter how many times you try.
Will move to quickbooks. Much better!

Veld Dynamic Audio

Doesn't work. Will not sync orders past or present.

Seemed promising at first, but moved to quickbooks.