FreshBooks

FreshBooks

by FreshBooks

Ridiculously easy-to-use small business accounting software

customteescanada

Customer Service is amazing and allows me to track expenses for my business which I can't quite do in Shopify.

DigiCard-Hub

I don't know what the other guys are saying its not working, but freshbook is working fine with my store and is working as intended!

Mia Familia Boutique

Though I haven't used this app. Their customer service is 100% A1. They're good. A guy calls me and asked ' Hows our app working out for you?' I haven't used it. I don't even think I opened it until today. It does have very user-friendly fractures, like Time Tracking, Estimates, etc. It does look very easy to navigate through their pages, keep track of clients, Invoices, and things. Unfortunately, I don't need features like this in my business, not yet anyway. I will be back to utilize this app if I ever need this.
Thanks guy who woke me up you were very nice!!! I hope you have a great day!!!!

WeJustSocial

Works great for me! I love their platform and it's so handy to be able to use it directly within the Shopify Dashboard. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2020

We're glad you like it! Let us know if there is any way for us to improve at support@freshbooks.com.