Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de septiembre de 2023

I had used this app for almost 2 years. Everything seems working fine until i noticed that i had product expired that i was not able to delete the batch. Contact the support and for over 1 week they tried to fix the issue but then i got no answer and start noticing that i had other product with same issue. I have installed the app and now the expiration still showing on my store. I have contact support, again, and i hope they got back to me to remove all the codes. Expensive app that didnt work for my store!

NutriVita
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
Freshly Commerce respondió 7 de noviembre de 2023

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced with our app. Our team had sent an access request to learn more about the issue and troubleshoot but it seems to still be in a pending state. It’s super important to us that we make things right for you. I’ll be keeping a close eye on your case and have reached out again.

13 de octubre de 2023

Great support for every request! 5 stars deserved!

EAT B2B
Italia
16 días usando la aplicación
Freshly Commerce respondió 7 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We'll be sure to pass on your message to our support team. 😊

10 de julio de 2023

Though my issue was really bad but with great customer service, attentive and fast response also very nice staff, everything was solved!

VitaRx
Freshly Commerce respondió 7 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for leaving us a great review and for working with our team to resolve the issue. ✨

22 de mayo de 2023

Customer service has been very responsive in my experience. We have been using the app for almost two years.

Bramport Supply Co.
Freshly Commerce respondió 29 de mayo de 2023

We're so grateful that you've been with us for 2 years! 🎉 Thanks for supporting our app and for your review!

10 de mayo de 2023

The Freshly app is good and helpful for displaying live and in-time expiration dates. The best part is that the support team is very nice and helpful, and will make sure to fix any issues that come up with the site or theme. Would recommend to use for stores that have this need!

The Inspire Food Company
Países Bajos
4 meses usando la aplicación
Freshly Commerce respondió 29 de mayo de 2023

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! 🤗 We'll pass on your message to our amazing support team.

26 de febrero de 2024

Helpful service, great product!

True Botanica Nutritional Supplements
29 de junio de 2023

Really quick and responsive customer service and really good product. It's a good fit for our food manufacturing business.

Adagio Salumi
14 días usando la aplicación
Freshly Commerce respondió 7 de noviembre de 2023

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! ✨

8 de mayo de 2023

In theory, does what it says. Practically, not really, price changes randomly for products, no sales tag so no clue what discount was applied, also expired items go out automatically, but i still want to sell them and no option to continue selling the item. Wrote several messages to support, but it seems that they are too busy to reply to me.

Kind regards.

PHISELLER PREMIUM UK®
Reino Unido
19 días usando la aplicación
Freshly Commerce respondió 8 de mayo de 2023

We appreciate you reaching out to us. According to our support records, we've replied to your inquiry once and followed up again, but it's possible they landed in your junk folder. We'd love to help fix the issues you've been experiencing, as all of the ones you've mentioned are features that can be modified in your settings. We will reach out to you again via email today!

19 de junio de 2023

The outstanding support and professionalism of the support team truly impressed me. They were highly efficient, fast, and ready to provide solutions.

www.mikudeluxe.de
Alemania
2 minutos usando la aplicación
26 de mayo de 2021

A great app for keeping track of all your batches with the best support across the entire platform. Freshly's team really makes you feel like you're all in the same boat, as Freshly adapts to a shop's needs. And it keeps getting better and better!

Pumpkin Organics
Alemania
Freshly Commerce respondió 26 de mayo de 2021

Thanks for your thoughtful review. We're so glad we get to work with you and your team. 🤗