Batch Inventory & Expiry Dates

Traceability and batch tracking made easy — CPGs & perishables

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Premium eJuice

Freshly has been a godsend to our company. It allows us to track a lot of additional information related to our consumable products such as batch numbers, expiry dates, received dates, invoice numbers, barcodes and bin locations with ease. It even makes the return of product an ease. Their batch reporting is excellent should we ever have a recall and need to contact customers who received a recalled item. Best of all, it informs us before our batches expire that they are coming close to expiry which allows us to put them on sale before it's too late. Our batches are even removed from inventory automatically a specified number of days before they expire which reduces the risk of customers getting old product without any intervention on our end. It then emails us to let us know so that we can remove the physical inventory, As if that wasn't enough, they have the best packing slips I have ever seen. They contain every piece of information you could ever want and make it extrenmely easy to customize the packing slip to your specific needs. We set ours up to display batch, bin and qty information for each batch used to fill an order for each product on the order. This makes it extremely easy for our shipper and for our customer service team if an item is returned. All this information is also stored with the order in Shopify. What an amazing app that is only outdone by their customer service :) I highly recommend it to any merchant selling consumable products! Thanks Basil and Lichen for quickly adding the features that we needed to integrate Freshly seamlessly into our business processes :)

April 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful and amazing review. 💕 It's a pleasure working with you!

- Lichen & Basil

Larry The Liquidator

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works really well at keeping track of product dates. Tech support is really quick and very accommodating. If you are unsure of anything just ask and you'll be surprised with their response. If you track dates i would highly recommend using this app!

February 14, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind review! ✨

Bio Atelier

Location Belgium

Really useful app and great customer service. They were really willing to help and did so quickly. Couldn't recommend more!

February 7, 2021

Thank you so much! 🤗

MixChick

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic little app. Using it to track batch numbers and expiry dates on confectionary items. Extremely intuitive and simple to use, very reasonable pricing model and not bloated with unnecessary features. Developers were extremely responsive and helpful over live chat. The best app on our store.

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your amazing review. 😊 So happy to hear that Freshly is super intuitive and simple to use. 💚

Harborist

I'm using this to help track batches of skincare products. The option before was either to keep a manual record (which we were doing) or pay for an inventory management system which would be too complex for our current needs. Freshly is well designed and easy to use. It's reassuring to know we can get all the essential info, such as batch delivery & expiry dates, how much of each batch is left and which customers it's been sent to, at the click of a button.

January 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review 🤗 Happy New Year!

All Things Canine

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I’m Loving This App
I have been using it for a few weeks now and it does everything I need, great job guys. Makes tracking expiry dates of my pet food so much easier. I’m just about to move onto the paid plan now.

December 15, 2020

We're so happy to hear that it's made expiry tracking easier for you! 🐶 Thanks for your five-star review and all the best during the holiday season. 🎄

Local Beauty

Location Italy

Installed recently this app to help me manage the expiry date of cosmetics and skincare products. It's definitely helpful and the support team responds promptly in my case Basil answered me through the chat and wad really kind and followed up the issue I encountered

November 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here. I really appreciate your kind words and your great review! 😄 I'm also happy to hear that Freshly is able to help you manage your cosmetic products.

JustGood

Location Sweden

Love the app so far - mostly does what we need from it and really happy that there is finally an app on Shopify which lets you track batch numbers and expiring dates of products easily.

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and the feedback you've provided so far. ✨ Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Our team is around if you need anything!

2 Next