Manage expiry dates & recalls
Trace customer orders to the batch level, so you can serve your customers with confidence.
Automate expiry processes
Automate how expiring inventory gets handled and use stock rotation methods (FEFO/FIFO) to reduce food waste and boost profits.
Optimize perishable inventory
Forecast demand and make more informed inventory decisions to increase profit margins.
About Batch Inventory & Expiry Dates
Freshly is a batch tracking and traceability software designed for Shopify merchants selling perishables or other regulated products such as food & beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
With Freshly, you can track and prioritize products by batch or lot expiration date to more effectively manage inventory levels, reduce product spoilage, track product recalls, and increase profitability.
- Add inventory batches to products and track them based on their expiry dates
- Show expiry dates to your customers on storefront product pages
- Trace recalled items back to the batch or lot that they belonged
- Clearly see which product batches are approaching their expiry date
- Get notified when your products reach their expiry date
- Auto-assign or manual-assign batches to fulfill orders using the First-expire, First-out (FEFO) or the First-in, First-out (FIFO) method
- Import and export inventory batches in bulk
- Bulk print and edit packing slips containing batch details using liquid templates
- Advanced analytics to help you make more informed purchasing and inventory decisions
Customize how expiring inventory gets handled to increase profit margins
Customize how expiring inventory gets handled with options such as applying percent discounts days before product expiry (coming soon) and removing expired product batches from inventory count.
How does Freshly affect my store? We reliably sync your Shopify products and inventory activity. Product inventory changes as you add batches with item quantities on Freshly. All inventory updates are tracked on Freshly.
Does Freshly replace my Shopify inventory and fulfillment manager? No, we extend and enhance the capabilities of your Shopify's inventory and fulfillment manager to suit your requirements for batching and/or expiry dates. Freshly is built to work seamlessly with your existing workflow.
Do I have to track inventory on both Shopify and Freshly? Only products that you wish to batch track should be managed on Freshly.
If you need help or want to share how we can improve, let us know! We're only a message away and will reply within 24 hours.
- Bundle Builder,
- Point of Sale,
- Simple Bundles
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
A great app for keeping track of all your batches with the best support across the entire platform. Freshly's team really makes you feel like you're all in the same boat, as Freshly adapts to a shop's needs. And it keeps getting better and better!
Thanks for your thoughtful review. We're so glad we get to work with you and your team. 🤗
Golden Sage Market
Freshly is so easy to set up and integrates seamlessly with my Shopify store. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for to keep track of expiration dates.
Thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that Freshly works seamlessly with your store ✨
Quite easy to set up and add batches and expiry dates to stock. Really useful tool to assist with order fulfilment/stock rotation etc. Also the chat staff are really helpful with any queries.
Thanks for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could help! If you have any feedback for our team, please let us know at email@example.com.