Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 85% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de junio de 2023

have had a great experience using Freshmarketer's CRM. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for me to manage customer interactions and track important information.
The ability to segment and tag customers has been particularly useful, and Freshchats has been a saviour and overall it’s not too expensive as well so recommended

SPARIFY
6 meses usando la aplicación
29 de julio de 2023

We've been using Freshmarketer for the last 2 months, and it has been a great experience so far! I want to extend my thanks to Deepthi Pawar, Rohit Sathyam and Kevin Thomas for their seamless onboarding process. From the very beginning, they were proactive in addressing our queries and guiding us through the setup. With their help, we've been able to create important customer journeys using WhatsApp and email campaigns.

Maisha Lifestyle
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
19 de junio de 2023

Seamless integration with Shopify makes it easy to setup multichannel journeys for the Customer.

Great onboarding support to get you started with using the platform to its full extent. Highly recommend this.

Kushal's Fashion Jewellery
4 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 25 de abril de 2023

Exceeded [above and beyond] all of my expectations. Being an ex-programmer (20 years) it was delightfully refreshing to speak to someone that knew what they were talking about. That! Right there! Speaks volumes. Hands-down top-notch world-class service without a doubt! Great job Freshworks. Thank you Dhanashekar. You definitely "knocked it out of the park!"

Runyon's Fine Furniture
Estados Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 23 de mayo de 2023

After a little bit of an unsure start I can honestly say that I'm really pleased with Freshmarketer. Nice interface and really good customer support and onboarding. I've had a dedicated person helping me with the baby steps, thanks alot Dhanashekar..

steve

Talon Gear
Reino Unido
27 días usando la aplicación
24 de julio de 2023

very bad support... they "pass you on" to a technical specialist who never respond. slows down your site massively too

Memorial Stories
Reino Unido
21 días usando la aplicación
21 de diciembre de 2022

One of the best CRM tools available in India! It's cost-effective and the service is amazing! Great support for teams that are low on bandwidth. Highly recommend using their services!

Boombay
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2022

Perfect App in Shopify store! Great CRM functionality and has a lovely support team! Very user friendly interface to set up custom flows for automated marketing emails as well as WhatsApp promotions!

Iba
12 meses usando la aplicación
16 de marzo de 2023

Fantastic crm, honestly they have thought of it all, and constantly adding to intergrations, it as reallly improved our business setup and structure. the support is fantastic, we rely on them to jump on zoom calls with us and constantly help us move forward and make most of their features, big shout our to our account manager kevin for all his help
chris

Dam Easy
Irlanda
11 meses usando la aplicación
4 de octubre de 2022

The perfect app for your Shopify store! Great CRM functionality with chat support for WhatsApp, Insta and FB Messenger! Very user friendly interface to set up custom flows for automated marketing emails as well as Whatsapp promotions!

ZERESOUQ