Freshmarketer: Email & SMS , 20件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の5%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2023年6月26日

have had a great experience using Freshmarketer's CRM. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for me to manage customer interactions and track important information.
The ability to segment and tag customers has been particularly useful, and Freshchats has been a saviour and overall it’s not too expensive as well so recommended

SPARIFY
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年7月29日

We've been using Freshmarketer for the last 2 months, and it has been a great experience so far! I want to extend my thanks to Deepthi Pawar, Rohit Sathyam and Kevin Thomas for their seamless onboarding process. From the very beginning, they were proactive in addressing our queries and guiding us through the setup. With their help, we've been able to create important customer journeys using WhatsApp and email campaigns.

Maisha Lifestyle
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年3月16日

Fantastic crm, honestly they have thought of it all, and constantly adding to intergrations, it as reallly improved our business setup and structure. the support is fantastic, we rely on them to jump on zoom calls with us and constantly help us move forward and make most of their features, big shout our to our account manager kevin for all his help
chris

Dam Easy
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:11ヶ月
2023年6月19日

Seamless integration with Shopify makes it easy to setup multichannel journeys for the Customer.

Great onboarding support to get you started with using the platform to its full extent. Highly recommend this.

Kushal's Fashion Jewellery
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年3月13日

I would highly recommend this app for any new or existing Shopify user that wants to easily and automatically increase customer engagement and convert traffic into sales. The onboarding process and the support provided by Freshmarketing is remarkable. (and a huge shoutout to Dhanashekar - he's an awesome coach and teacher!? Brent

A Second Round Glass
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年2月28日

The app has a lot of marketing features at a not-so-high price. Most of the time it works.

However, I have faced some important issues with email marketing campaigns and journeys that took a while to be fixed affecting our scheduled campaigns.

Customer support is actually very good.

I would recommend it for a growing small company.

Lumily
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
編集日:2023年4月25日

Exceeded [above and beyond] all of my expectations. Being an ex-programmer (20 years) it was delightfully refreshing to speak to someone that knew what they were talking about. That! Right there! Speaks volumes. Hands-down top-notch world-class service without a doubt! Great job Freshworks. Thank you Dhanashekar. You definitely "knocked it out of the park!"

Runyon's Fine Furniture
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年7月24日

very bad support... they "pass you on" to a technical specialist who never respond. slows down your site massively too

Memorial Stories
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:21日
2023年3月2日

We have received so much invaluable support from Freshsales to increase sales in our business!! We would highly recommend to any business needing a CRM!!

Artistic Transfer, LLC
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
編集日:2023年5月23日

After a little bit of an unsure start I can honestly say that I'm really pleased with Freshmarketer. Nice interface and really good customer support and onboarding. I've had a dedicated person helping me with the baby steps, thanks alot Dhanashekar..

steve