Freshmarketer: Email & SMS

Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Live chat, and Bot

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

20infinity.in

Location India

I majorly use the app for setting up customer journey's and sending them shipping email, review requests and cart abandonment Journey. My another big use case is sending marketing emails and WhatsApp to the marketing lists. The team has been proactive and very helpful regarding solving queries and bringing in new features as requested. As my customer base increases i would be able to automate more and utilize more features.

Rosaprima Ecuador

Location Ecuador

One of the best apps in the entire marketplace, synchronization with the CRM works perfectly, it helps us a lot in order to have complete traceability of customer purchases and improve campaigns towards our target audience. The support team behind the app is very professional and has given us all the help in the case. 100% recommended

deyga.in

Time spent using app About 2 months

Before Freshmarketer, we used an app for email marketing and another for WhatsApp. Most days, it was about jumping between both to ensure campaigns run as scheduled. More jumping when we had to track the metrics for each campaign. Imagine our relief when we could do it all (and more) from one app! Setting up campaigns is a breeze with their inbuilt email editor. We’re also tracking all the metrics we want, so that’s another win-win.
Our favorite, though, is their playbooks. No setting up anything, just a click to automate everyday work, like sending reminders to a customer who abandoned their cart. And there are many use cases like this one, all configured and just waiting to be launched. We’re saving 10x more time already.
Freshmarketer is what you need if you’re looking to replace 10 tools with just one.

Urbanitii

Time spent using app About 2 months

The first thing that struck me about Freshmarketer was how intuitive everything was. I didn’t need an onboarding team to help me figure it all out. Launched my first email campaign within 30 minutes of signing up! The integration with Shopify was quick, and I brought over all my contacts into Freshmarketer faster than I can remember. Connected my Twilio right after and started setting up SMS campaigns; no hassles so far (touchwood). I have a few more apps I want to integrate in the next few days. But from what I’ve seen, Freshmarketer has been impressively fast and effective. Definite thumbs up from me.

Natxtra.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am super impressed by Freshmarketer for Shopify. We’ve replaced three different tools with this app - an app for email marketing, another app for social media, and another for chat support. Freshmarketer provides a 360 degree view of our customers, so we don't have to use Zapier to sync customers' data from multiple tools. Their email editor is so intuitive that I don't need to break my head with the Liquid template. They also have a built-in chatbot and chat support. So most of the queries from my customers—be it Insta DM, FB messenger, or live chat—can be answered quickly without a large support team. Freshmarketer also allows me to store unlimited contacts and charges me only for the contacts who engage with my marketing campaigns. Plus I got 10,000 contacts & 1 messaging agent free for integrating with Shopify. I have no reason to switch and sync between multiple tools, and we are a happy customer of Freshmarketer. Highly recommend this app to every Shopify store owner.