friar duckby Dream Awake Solutions LLC
Buy, Trade, Refurbish and Resell.
Seamless Trade Ins
Easily accept trade-ins and issue payments, store credit, or discounts to customers.
Track trade-in from just-received to ready-to-sell. Create part orders, add labor and update product cost automatically.
Start Selling Fast
Move your refurbished trade-in right into your shop inventory with the click of a button and profit!
About friar duck
Enabling trade-in programs for every merchant!
Keep your ducks in a row when organizing trades from customers and refurbishing used products for resale. If you have a "Buy Sell Trade" store, this app is designed for you!
- Create trade-ins using the Admin or Shopify POS app.
- Customers can initiate and track their own trade-ins from your ecommerce site (Coming soon).
- Generate offers for customers with both cash and store credit options.
- Adjust store credit vs. cash offers to incentivize customers to trade for products in inventory.
- Track customers’ trade history and store credit.
- Record payments and manually pay customers with check, Venmo, or other means.
- Gift card payments support for plus merchants (coming soon).
- Automatically send trade-ins to your refurb queue to process, then add to your Shopify inventory when ready.
- Allow customers to pay using their store credit at the POS.
- Generate discount codes from store credit customers can use online.
- Manually adjust Store Credit from your admin.
- Intelligently apply sales tax adjustments when using store credit at the POS (if applicable in your region).
Refurb product management
- Obtain part orders from either parts on-hand in Shopify inventory or from an external source by providing a URL and tracking number.
- Optionally part out a trade-in into multiple new products and scrap the original.
- Track the state of part orders from “waiting for parts” to “ready to refurbish.”
- Add refurbished trade-in products to Shopify inventory when ready to sell.
- Adding to inventory sets the total calculated refurb cost including parts and labor.
- Customer tab includes payments, trade-in reports, and store credit.
- Reports tab includes full history of payment, trade-in, and part orders.
- Total calculated refurb costs include parts and labor for accurate cost of goods sold.
- Export to CSV (coming soon).
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $31.99/month billed at $383.90 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.