Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

Accessory Outlet

Very helpful support. Integration appears to have worked well. Have only been using for a week or so so far so difficult to report on prolonged use or sales but the customer service is excellent.

Marcus Emporium LTD

Aman has been very helpful and he is very responsive. We had some small problems along the way but were able to resolve them through Aman's assistance. Great service!

American Shapewear

Aman Singh helped me sync the APP with my shopify store. He walked me through the entire process and helped us go live. We are new to this marketplace but as of now the APP is Syncing in well with our store.

Hopefully we will have success on this marketplace.

McAlister Textiles

The app is very simple to use, very easy to import the products from shopify to app to fruugo marketplace and is also easy to do the work.

Very user friendly with responsive support which helped us get up and running - in particular Aman and Lucifer who helped us out.

Philip Jones Jewellery

The app works well and the support is excellent. We did have some issues when duplicating products on our site which then caused duplicate SKUs in the app but the support received to resolve this was very swift.

PickaPocket

Great support from my product feed specialist Aman, and I have high hopes for sales on Fruugo! Nice app and background dev team is *****

July 12, 2019

Thank you, Anthony, for your precious review! I and my expert developers are always on their toes to develop the best tech-solution for the customers like you. We look forward to helping you in all manner we can. Best luck with your selling.

6TN

Works exactly as described . I would recommend this app . customer support is excellent and when it is up and running is very easy

Bmini | Store for Design Enthusiasts with Kids

Fast and kind help + easy to use integration!
They not only helped me with the issue, they also helped solving it...thanks!

White Lotus

Fantastic support and quick responses by skype, they often fix something within a short time !thanks

AMOS

Very happy with the app and how seamlessly it connects with Fruugo, we had minor issues which were resolved within minutes. Great.