Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

Regalialodge

Great app. Easy to list products from shopify to fruugo,works very smoothly.
I really love the features of the app like:
- products synching
- order management
- I can manage products in very easy way through app.
- inventory management
Cedcommerce team is Very supportive. Thankyou very much

FinestBazaar

Great Support team to help me get my feed up! I will definately be using them for other projects too!!! :)

Super Heroes Warehouse

So far excellent app to sell on Fruugo marketplace and even better support. The only downside from our short experience is the lack of managing different tax rates for different products categories/classes. The app is ready if you sell products with same tax rate only, but for sellers with different products taxes is not yet 100% functional. You need to spend time to download csv, rectify products tax rates and upload it. For sellers with many products and always having new collections it can be very time consuming, and is not that what we need from a software. They are looking at it and hopefully there will be an improvement in this. Other than that, is 5 stars, as I am rating it. Easy to understand, to set-up, and to start sell on Fruugo. Like many other reviews here, is true, support is awesome, they are available like 24/7, I doubt they sleep!

Kiniki

Integration is a PERFECT solution for sellers of Fruugo. It is all in one app and provides you with every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Fruugo Marketplace and managing products and orders Smoothly. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Product upload, price management, Order shipment etc everything that we Fruugo seller needs.

Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. CedCommerce team helped me through the process right from the beginning to Uploading, i am really impressed with her professional skills.

I will recommend this integration to every seller. If you do not have this integration get it now.

Thank you, app developers!

Gilmor Hair & Beauty

Great support, easy to use and helped us to integrate properly with Fruugo. Would definitely recommend.

Packed Direct UK

Great app and customer service. Does the job needed and was very good with our technical queries. Would recommend.

Feel Like Beauty Skincare

I am happy with this app, it is easy to use and app functionality are up to high standers.

The communication is really good and it is easy to contact CED commerce team.

Rabot 1745 Beauty

I am contacted quickly and given straight answers, when I am stuck they will often fix the problem for me. It is easy to use, easy to find and easy to communicate.

Diamantine

We used this app to create Fruugo feeds and it was perfect and easy to use. The support really helped a lot! With easy Product Management offered by the app, we will definately be using it for a long time. The App category mapping and Import/ Export section functionality was awesome. Hassle free integration and an amazing support team!!! Awesome

British Heritage Brands

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika, Karshit and many of them very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Fruugo. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Etsy and Bonanza app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands