Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

McAlister Textiles

The app is very simple to use, very easy to import the products from shopify to app to fruugo marketplace and is also easy to do the work.

Very user friendly with responsive support which helped us get up and running - in particular Aman and Lucifer who helped us out.

Philip Jones Jewellery

The app works well and the support is excellent. We did have some issues when duplicating products on our site which then caused duplicate SKUs in the app but the support received to resolve this was very swift.

PickaPocket

Great support from my product feed specialist Aman, and I have high hopes for sales on Fruugo! Nice app and background dev team is *****

July 12, 2019

Thank you, Anthony, for your precious review! I and my expert developers are always on their toes to develop the best tech-solution for the customers like you. We look forward to helping you in all manner we can. Best luck with your selling.

6TN

Works exactly as described . I would recommend this app . customer support is excellent and when it is up and running is very easy

Bmini | Store for Design Enthusiasts with Kids

Fast and kind help + easy to use integration!
They not only helped me with the issue, they also helped solving it...thanks!

White Lotus

Fantastic support and quick responses by skype, they often fix something within a short time !thanks

AMOS

Very happy with the app and how seamlessly it connects with Fruugo, we had minor issues which were resolved within minutes. Great.

BUYCOMSTORE

I can say more that they are perfect. 5 stars are not enough if I could I give you more . Thank you Shivalika for your support

Aspect-Eyewear

I had a problem with my Shopify feed and reached out via their live chat support. Shivalika was my assistant and i can honestly say that i received 5* customer support from this outstanding agent. A real gem who I would happily employ myself with the level of service. Thanks so much.

irishchic.com

Shivalikadev from CED commerce is providing and outstanding customer service. Literally I have never experienced such a prompt and helpful customer service. Helped me all the way with category mapping and even did that for me so I can invest my time elsewhere. Greatly recommended not just for customer service but for user interface and all the app is just very helpful and great.