Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

DeCouer

Amazing support from, Ced-commerce and excellent customer service from shivalikadev.
Very good system to list products to Fruugo

virginteez.ae

Amazing support from, CedCommerce and shout out to shivalikadev.
App made us so much easy to list our products on Fruugo we have over 20000 SKU's so it will be not possible to list them without this app and order start coming straight away :) GOD BLESS

Lavender Hill Clothing

Great App! It was very easy set up and the customer service I received was great. Orders started to come in within a day!

Case-chimp

Very good system to list products to Fruugo, this is the officially recommended app by Fruugo so I know it will work well.

Lots of options withing the app for syncing specific data, and we can tailor it to our exact needs.

Customer service is great.

Well recommended.
www.CaseWarehouse.com

Bedding Nest

Supporting Staffs and nice app for integration. I used this app for fruugo. Overall happy experience.

Otc Shoppe Express

Edited (June 25, 2019)

App is working fine now.

------------------

Edited (May 6, 2019) (3-Star)

The team has been helpful but yesterday I had the worse experience. I opened up chat, asked them to fix a pending order. The rep told me that they will fix and email me. After 5 hours, NO EMAIL and NO FIX. So I contacted again via chat. Second rep told me they will fix it. Took his sweet time while I was waiting on chat. So I told him to email me as I am a business owner and don't have time to sit there and wait hours to get a simple fix. Rep told me okay. Three hours pass and NO EMAIL NO FIX. So I contacted again via chat. It said they were online, but they did not respond. After a good 20 minutes of waiting, I left.

Maybe they are training new people, I don't know nor care. If I have a problem, get it fixed! If you can't fix, you need to communicate and tell me you are waiting for it to be fixed.

Moreover, the communication. BEWARE!!!! If you contact them via chat, they make you hold on forever! And they don't come back to say anything. Sometimes I wait 45 minutes after they say, "Please wait while I check". Within that 45 minutes, the rep does not come back to tell me he/she is still working on the problem. They just leave you there like you are no one important. I guess customer service is not part of their mission statement.

I have been with this company (using a lot of their apps) and it is a hit or miss with their service and apps. Sometimes I get the best help and support. Sometimes they blow me off. The next step I have is reporting straight to Fruugo about the lack of support this integration gives and the headaches I have had.

Edited (January 23, 2019) (5-star)

The CedCommerce team reached reached out to me in a personal email and fixed any problems that I am facing. I appreciate their help.

Original review (2018) (5-star)

Great app! Within a few days, orders started coming in. App was easy to setup. Loving every minute!

So Ldn

Amazing support from, CedCommerce and shout out to James, he was there step by step and was on hand to help. even tho the app is in beta its still being improved and can not wait to work with e-commerce on further projects. Keep it up guys

Golden Curl

Great integration app and exceptional customer service. The support is always there for you and always ready to help!

Adorable Cushions

As always when dealing with Fruugo and CedCommerce, the help you receive from the support team is fast and effective.

Fadcloset

Great App! Easy to Use, very satisfied with customer service.

CEO