Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

The Brands Market

This is a good app for us to manage our products on Fruugo. Thanks for Aman's kind help in solving everything. We are eager to get some orders asap.

Thanks a lot.

Fusion-Bags.com

I use this app to generate my feed from Shopify to my Fruugo account. I had only one issue with the app but after speaking to the team via Whatsapp & live chat they added the feature i needed the next day. Couldn't give a higher recommendation.

EDGEUKID

It was great to deal with CED regarding Fruugo my team was awesome and helped me out through all the steps to get Fruugo live, I just want to thank AMAN for all his help and patience

Don Jeans

The app is very simple to use, one of the most user- friendly app i have used for integration, which is a great help, very easy to import products from shopify to app to fruugo marketplace and is also easy to do the work. Very user friendly with responsive support either through whatsapp or skype which helped us get up and running - Aman and team were very helpful and quick to response.

Raishma

We used this app to upload our store onto Fruugo site and the whole team were very responsive at helping when an issue occurred.

Dephini

Very good integration app, CedCommerce support is fast, friendly and helpful, We recommend to other sellers

KA Fashions

I used this app to integrate from Shopify to fruugo it is a good app but the process was a little longer than expected. that's the only down said of it the app is great we have been getting sales now

workweargurus.com

Decent app for fruugo integration. Really great support from the team with quick turnarounds. Highly recommended

Vilbury London

Good app to use for integration with Fruugo. Responsive support as well, and good price offer. Would recommend.

Freya + Bailey Skincare

I found the app really helpful. Saved a shed load of time as was easy to import the product listings from shopify to fruugo. It basically duplicates everything including inventory and images etc.

I did have a query on what type of images were acceptable and found their support exceptional. Really helpful and reassuring. Stand out marks on that point for sure.

That's an issue I've had with a few apps, customer service being a bit shoddy. Have been happy with the apps functionality thus far. The main reason I did it was to shorten the time I'm having to spend on admin and its certainly fulfilling on that aspect.
I subscribed to the basic version so I can't comment on the difference between this and the advanced one, but has been worth the investment as my organisation is small.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6