Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Lucky + Lovely Shop

So far this app and service has been amazing. The app itself is a little glitchy at times but the quality of products and speed is amazing. I highly recommend you use Fuel!

November 29, 2020

Very happy to hear about your experience so far, Melanie! Let us know how we can continue to help you grow your business :)

Interest Pod

I am very pleased with a high level professionalism, quick response and availability of your support team

November 29, 2020

We are very please to work with you!! So great to see your sales volume continue to grow as well

Shopaholickart

One of the best app or I can say the top best fulfillment partner for my econ business. Kudos to fuel and thanks for helping the budding drop shipper to excel in their field.

November 29, 2020

Right on! We are happy to partner with you and will continue to work hard to provide a service to allow you to thrive :)

Gratitude T's

I did not realize until I received my sample just how good DTG could be. These guys rocked it right down to the smallest detail. Save your time trying all the POD apps and start here!

FatGuy Designs

This POD service is one of the BEST out there! The quality and speed are up there with some of the larger POD services but half the price. They're also working on Etsy Integration. I can't say enough good things about this service.

The Little Velvet Shop

My last POD provider could not keep up with my customer demands so when I found Fuel POD, I was more than happy to sign on with Shopify in order to reap the benefits. There are a few kinks we had to work out, and although I can be a bit impatient when it comes to my products and customers, Fuel went above and beyond to help work them out. Highly recommend for anyone either starting out or that have been in the business for a while.

UGLYWORLD

Great prices and fast fulfillment. Shipping rates are inexpensive and they ship internationally. Not too much to complain about I have had a few hiccups with their inventory and some small quality issues but overall they are offering a great service at a very low cost.

HALF BAKED STREETWEAR

I have had nothing but a good experience with this company. The turnaround is some of the fastest and if I have an issue with any garment customer service responds quickly and takes care of the problem. Pricing, you can't beat. Thanks for helping my store take that next step.

September61

I tried to test this company but on two several occasions, they canceled my order due to the shirt not having the inventory. When I contacted the customer service, which by the way is responsive - they advise me to make sure to check the inventory before placing an order and get this - it would still publish on your site. So basically, POD concept is I get to not predict what people would order. I rather pay extra than to get this headache.

TK DesignsLLC

I used this app to supply teams with fan gear and player gear. hoodies and tees were always late. Always flawed or wrong colored. The claimed the stains were from pretreatment and would wash out it did not. Another order had the arms folded on to the print while it was still wet. ink on sleeve and ruined print. Some orders did not ship for nearly 3 weeks. DTG advertised at 2.5 business days. I was told every single time that they are completing that rate on 85-90 percent of orders. Over 10 orders with angry customers. Not just regular customers, sports mom customers who paid money to be left waiting. DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU PLAN ON SELLING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY ESPECIALLY. All orders were shipped to central Indiana late, from Indianapolis supposedly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16