Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

PixelRetro

They will be a lot better when they fix the issues they currently have. Customers often get wrong sized shirts (THIS should happen very rarely but isn't that rare here) The next biggest issue is when packages go missing they blame it on delays for USPS when we aren't experiencing any USPS delays when we order things online or when we mail our packages. They need to act faster, clean up their mistakes and clean up the print to shipping times because right now it is slower than many other places I know that print so it isn't just due to "Covid"

Hoping they will fix these issues because they are losing us sales and customers due to people tired of waiting or tired of getting wrong sizes etc

When you are getting sales your customers will start messaging A LOT asking where it is, why it hasn't shipped and they will also start asking for refunds. This presents an issue because you may get delayed responses from FUEL and they may tell you the item has already printed thus leaving you in a bad spot with your customer that is rightly owed a refund due to an extra extended wait or answers you can't give them.

1. Please provide faster response times (Hire 2 or 3 customer support agents if it takes it)
2. Please fix wrong size issues/bad prints. Hire a new manager if needed. There is no excuse.
3. Please fix shipping times (Hire more and well trained printing specialists if needed)

I will come back to this review in another month and update it each month to reflect on the issues above, if they get better I will update the review and score accordingly but if issues keep going, this will be a great place to follow.

Ramble Provisions

So far I like their products a lot. I had some issues with the quality of the heat press transfer and they said they would send out replacements. Right now though the shipping time is extremely delayed. Currently I have 2 orders in placed May 11th and they are still unfulfilled and it's May 29th (13 business days). So be aware of that. I'm hoping things turn around though.

Joy Goodies

It's the most cost efficient app. Also it has the quickest delivery time. So its the best out of all. The chat support is also very responsive & helpful. Go for it.

Need Panda

I REALLY LOVE THIS APP, VERY FAST SHIPPING. HOPE TO WORK WITH THEM IN LONG TERM :), They shipp the product really fast and customer support is also really very good

foeapparel25

The app was easy, however, the shirts are really thin, and the sizing is no where near correct. The medium is more like a small, the large is more like a medium. Can barely put it over my head. Although this was my first test order, I will not be ordering from them again. My second order came before I first order. First order is still in production. I pretty much have 15 shirts I have to sell at a discount due to the sizing.

Image Born

I'm a little angered reading other reviews. My products were not fufilled timely and their excuse was the COVID. 5 weeks to get 9 shirts. And the test orders, once they finally arrived, were not good fits and teh printing at the top end of the shirts was faded.
Lots of great options, but quality and service were not what others are stating.

District Fire Company

Pros: Excellent for the price. Cheapest American Apparel POD I have found. Shipping and processing are quick despite COVID. Very happy with the print quality.
Cons: App can be glitchy. The art placement is automatically centered which is great the 99% of times you need that, but there is not way to override it when things need to be placed in a speciffic spot. Customer service can range from right away (often) to waiting for hours (not as often, but I have waited hours during their customer service hours).
Overall, I say the company is worth working with. They are new and will probably get better with time. I just hope they can keep up their quick speed and quality prints as more people switch to them.

Stars Hollow Tees

I am beyond impressed with Fuel! The print quality is great & the prices are the best in the market. Not to mention, they are fulfilling orders quickly and efficiently given everything going on in the world right now. Fuel has helped my business so much! The customer support is also top-notch. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for everything, Max!

AVANI

this is the best print on demand app ive ever used and has the best prices love it so much, thank you max!!!

ABBA Shirt Co.

5/8/2020 - 10:12 PM -Update on review: Max reached out to me and helped me make the corrections I needed which were actually on my end not theirs! The response time was amazing. I can't wait to actually start using them now. I've heard a lot of great reviews on their print quality and I am ready to see 1st hand!! Changed from 2 star to 5 star based on customer service

Pricing is great but I couldn't get the products live because i kept getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' because I could not get the "inventory managed by" to pull up Fuel. It wouldn't even give me the option. It's like their app does not integrate well with Shopify

May 8, 2020

This is not a Fuel issue but something that you need to configure within your Shopify settings. Sent you a message to help you fix it!

Thanks,