Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Iron Savage Apparel

They really mean it when they say they have the lowest prices. Support is amazing.

Their API still has ways to go, there are a lot more features and products that i'd like to see being added on in the future. But I am pretty sure they are on it as we speak.

J Tíska

Have been using this app for almost a month now. Gonna say the best POD app right now. Amazing support from Max and his team. Keep up the good work guys.

August 19, 2020

Thanks! You've been great to work with and look forward to helping your business grow :)

Dittokart

It's a very good app till now if you are just starting out in this business. Trust me. Go for it without waisting a minute.

August 19, 2020

Ditto that! We give you the tools and prices to let you start your POD business.

D. Ridley Designs

I have been beyond pleased with Fuel since day 1. I have been through a number of vendors that do not compare to Fuels quick shipping and printing time along with the pricing and quality. Keep up the amazing work!

August 19, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are working hard to keep improving :)

Blado Co

I really like your services a lot and I believe you all can do better. With any dark color shirt please add an underlay. It will be a game changer for your companies reputation. This will do yourselves a great favor reducing the issues of ink bleeding through the shirt. I think if you make the effort to do so and add more options of print style like vinyl you all will be golden. A company that listens to their customers are bound for greatness. Even if you have to raise your prices just a little to be in the competitive range to invest more into this one way of improvement. Y'all will be fantastic.

TheWebsMost.com

Been using Fuel for almost a month now and it works great. Haven't had any problems at all.

As soon as you place your order, the t-shirt print gets done fast, and the orders are delivered quickly to the customers too. Haven't had any timing issues due to Covid-19 either. Customer service is also pretty good. Max has answered all my questions. I would def recommend fuel for your POD requirements!

Kart Keep

This app is soon going to be one of the best apps for POD.
Service is great.
They are reliable.
Process is fast and simple.
Cost friendly compared to some other POD apps

The best part is the simplicity of this app. It's just so easy and smooth. Many of my friends in the ecommerce community fully rely on FUEL.

Especially thanks MAX for being so helpful all the time. He legit finds solution outside the box to help us out. Thanks man. Cheers!!

I Love My Horse Stuff

very good customer service! Max gets back to right away and answers any questions, Just started with this App but so far so good!

AmazeSportz

Did my first order for my store. Took a good 1 month to deliver and upon arrival very bad quality of print

Grow Together Clothing Company

Thought this app would be a great provider for our company. Placed an order for a couple hundred dollars for some samples, multiple shirts had defects in their printing. A lot were already chipped straight from the box, prints weren't centered or aligned correctly, some shirts looked like they had run out ink as the colors were faded. Certainly not the kind of products we would want our customers to receive.