Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Elevation Graphics and Designs

I have been using this app for approximately 6 months now. Normally the production and shipping time is very quick, but the coronavirus pandemic has impacted the majority of PoD providers. Regardless, the staff members are always responsive and helpful. I had an issue with the print quality of a shirt and they were willing to replace it with no hassle. They also provide good products for a great price. I have fulfilled multiple orders using this print provider and my customers have all been satisfied with the products that they receive.

Black Blogger Shop

I ordered a hoodie with my graphic as a sample. You sent me a Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt. I waited over a week for this crap. How did your system process screw this up? The colors didn't even print well. I might as well buy my own DTG or sublimation setup. Disappointed!

dang xuan uoc

Stay away from this junk service if you don't want your business to crash!!
I have used a lot of services from different providers but I have not seen a bad service like Fuel.
They don't even care about your complaints or suggestions, they simply take your money and do what they want, and you suffer the disastrous consequences of their bad way of doing things.

Nepal eMarket

Hello Fuel team if you don't want to complete the orders and ship it even after a month, then please close the business and don't waste our and your time.
I hardly write bad reviews, but this app is not professional at all. At first Max was replying to all my inquiries, but now he is just ignoring my messages. I can see he's reading my inquiries but basically ignoring it. I hope i can post snapshot of our conversation, lots of one way questions without any answers.
Do us a favor, please close your business.

hxfullfillment

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer.I have many orders which are almost 1 month but they still do not get them out. If not, it's still in pre-shipment status. I got a lot of negative review and refund to my customer as well because of the late shipment. I canceled the application and did not receive a refund

Bangtannies

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer. I ordered samples recently and they were horrendous - the design was faded, cracked, and tiny compared to the size of the garment. They didn't even give me a full refund! The only plus is their pricing which is the cheapest I've seen anywhere. I guess you get what you pay for. There needs to be serious improvements in print consistency, quality, and customer service. I was looking forward to working with them but now I have to look elsewhere.

Makebettershirt

I have many orders which are almost 1 month but they still do not get them out. If not, it's still in pre-shipment status. I got a lot of negative review and refund to my customer as well because of the late shipment. I'm really really disappointed with their service.
Hope that they will be better in the future.

Skye+Haze Boutique

**UPDATE** After over a month waiting to be fulfilled, I requested a cancellation and refund for several orders, only to be ignored. I had to refund the customer. Now it has been shipped. If they follow their previous actions, they will eventually respond to the email to say "Sorry, it's been shipped now".
Fulfillment times are hit and miss. I understand that due to COVID 19, many POD are experiencing longer than normal processing times. However, my issue with this company is quality, consistency and customer service. Orders placed almost 3 weeks ago will still be "in production", but orders for the exact same shirt and size placed later than that will ship first.
I have written into customer service regarding several issues such as: several wrong shirts being sent, design on shirt being off center and crooked. Also, a customer sent in a photo showing how bad the shirt looked after just one wash. Customer service will not respond AT ALL after weeks. I have ordered sample shirts myself. The first samples were fine. The second sample was just plain black text on a shirt and almost completely washed off after one wash. It's one thing to have long fulfillment times, but when the customer finally gets their order and it's bad quality or completely wrong and they do nothing about it... that's the problem. Absolutely would not recommend.

croomart

Best App Ever. Instant help and quick delivery. I just love to use this app for all my orders. I would recommend others to go for FUEL too.

LUXURY PORTAL

Hey The App Will Not Open I Am Very Confused Because It Says I Have The App But Every Time I Try To Open It The App Stays At Logging In