Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Teeshirt25

Very cool app. Their customer service is very helpful too. Having Good Experience with Fuel POD, finding timely update on ordered product from production to shipping to delivery status.Happy to be connected.

NBNM

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I guess they are charging a ridiculously low price to get rid of their inventory by YOU making SAMPLE ORDERS. DON'T LET THEM SCAM YOU. DON'T EVEN TEST THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE ZERO WORK ENTHIC. Please AVOID using fuel app like the plague. The customer service is responsive until you make an order and received the faulted products. Please do not misplace your trust to the app as they don't really care about you, your money and your business. Ordered 3 items, Tote bag, shirts, and hoodie. The print quality and the location are all garbage. COMPLETELY OFF. It seems to me that they are having an internal management problem. Because the design placement are all way too off the common-sense. I seriously doubt that their workers did it on purpose. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TESTING EVEN IF IT'S SUPER CHEAP. I PROMISE YOU. THEY ONLY PRODUCE GARBAGE.

Gat Coi

More than a month still not shipped.
The print quality is very bad, I often get complaints from my customers about the print quality, they often request a refund. Fuel regularly delivered the wrong sizes and colors of the shirts that I ordered.
The worst customer service I've ever known, when you ask a question, they will answer 2-3 days later.
Bad service! I made a mistake and paid the price when choosing them

quanghai55xd1

A lot of my orders are not shipped for more than 20-30 days. I got many negative feedback. Customers service sucks. We will work with another one.

quyetdeptraikhongaisanhbang

Bad quality. All of my order is not shipped after 1 months. No one help me and support. That is really bad experience for me.

Aviator Custom Print

I used the other guys for years and then I found FUEL. Best price and accessible Customer Service!!!

Tammar's™

Excellent service! super-easy usage when creating a product, t-shirt quality is really good, and fast shipping (to Australia) in spite of COVID-19! highly recommended! The people who work there are extremely helpful!

Deep Sea Dreams

My one year anniversary using Fuel was the end of May for the record they produced nearly 800 shirts for me and maybe 6 had issues with poor printing and perhaps 3 where due to my design (lines letters too small etc. Every time they quickly replied an the problem was solved by sending out a new shirt! Again my only issue is the cost for the second design image at $5 as I want to keep costs down as low as possible. December 9th, 2020 Since I restarted my store using Fuel at the end of May, as my main POD supplier, Fuel has printed me nearly 600 shirts / hoodies! About 4 of these shirts had issues with the image alignment / quality control. Additionally only 2 had issues with delivery (but these were to outside USA ) My biggest complaint is the following, in an attempt to keep the costs down and offer customers shirts at less than $20 each Fuels charge of an additional $5 for a second print on the same shirt is to me, high. Anyone can find the wholesale costs of the shirts offered and when one orders a second print, your buying the shirt again. The 5 dollar additional cost is significant and causes you to have to raise the price of the shirt 25%. It would be great if they could have some type of flexible plan that addresses these issues. I hope Max sends me an email with some ideas or offers to address this. July 20 Since May 26th, 2020 I have had over 200 shirts made by Fuel. I have yet to receive one complaint from a customer regarding quality issues (knock on wood). That says a lot! My only complaint, is that the charge for a two sided design is $5 extra. Which Is like buying the T shirt twice (I buy whole sell for special tees produced buy me so I know the cost). The $5 extra charge cuts deep into the profit margin if you are trying to keep your shirts under $20 with free delivery. I hope Fuel will reach out to me and perhaps come up with a better price? June 11
Received quick communication from Max Bhala and Fuel after raising a few concerns. I got my questions answered and for now things are going good. As those who are developing businesses know customer service is indeed the most important aspect in building and retaining customers. keith@deepseadreams.com

MarioOvalle

*Actualizacion.

No tan bueno. Los pedidos hecho el 24 y 25 de abril todavía no le llegan a los clientes. Hoy es 12 de junio. Me dieron el reembolso de uno de los pedidos.

Lo mejor que tienen son:
Precios
Atencion al cliente

Lo peor:
Los envíos. Son eternos. Al menos fuera de Estados Unidos.

PixelRetro

*Update 04/13/2021 They are doing worse and worse since March 2021 since they said their production facilities are implementing major changes to improve the overall production speed and quality of our products. It sounds good but it's been a month now and nothing improved but worse..... Processing time is longer and longer, orders are not shipped out in 15 days. some of them are over 25 days, it triggered plenty issues and complains, which is killing our business but they don't care.... They even increase price and said because you didn't reach their order amount which we don't know how to monitor the order amount, there is nowhere to show us how much we need to reach to keep the price not being raised up..... also they don't answer you like they are dead somehow even their status says active, you have to wait hours to finally heard from them which is not helpful .....In a all, their are back to where they from, very disappointing...