Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

MarioOvalle

*Actualizacion.

No tan bueno. Los pedidos hecho el 24 y 25 de abril todavía no le llegan a los clientes. Hoy es 12 de junio. Me dieron el reembolso de uno de los pedidos.

Lo mejor que tienen son:
Precios
Atencion al cliente

Lo peor:
Los envíos. Son eternos. Al menos fuera de Estados Unidos.

PixelRetro

*Update 04/13/2021 They are doing worse and worse since March 2021 since they said their production facilities are implementing major changes to improve the overall production speed and quality of our products. It sounds good but it's been a month now and nothing improved but worse..... Processing time is longer and longer, orders are not shipped out in 15 days. some of them are over 25 days, it triggered plenty issues and complains, which is killing our business but they don't care.... They even increase price and said because you didn't reach their order amount which we don't know how to monitor the order amount, there is nowhere to show us how much we need to reach to keep the price not being raised up..... also they don't answer you like they are dead somehow even their status says active, you have to wait hours to finally heard from them which is not helpful .....In a all, their are back to where they from, very disappointing...

Ramble Provisions

So far I like their products a lot. I had some issues with the quality of the heat press transfer and they said they would send out replacements. Right now though the shipping time is extremely delayed. Currently I have 2 orders in placed May 11th and they are still unfulfilled and it's May 29th (13 business days). So be aware of that. I'm hoping things turn around though.

Joy Goodies

It's the most cost efficient app. Also it has the quickest delivery time. So its the best out of all. The chat support is also very responsive & helpful. Go for it.

Need Panda

I REALLY LOVE THIS APP, VERY FAST SHIPPING. HOPE TO WORK WITH THEM IN LONG TERM :), They shipp the product really fast and customer support is also really very good

Image Born

I'm a little angered reading other reviews. My products were not fufilled timely and their excuse was the COVID. 5 weeks to get 9 shirts. And the test orders, once they finally arrived, were not good fits and teh printing at the top end of the shirts was faded.
Lots of great options, but quality and service were not what others are stating.

District Fire Company

Pros: Excellent for the price. Cheapest American Apparel POD I have found. Shipping and processing are quick despite COVID. Very happy with the print quality.
Cons: App can be glitchy. The art placement is automatically centered which is great the 99% of times you need that, but there is not way to override it when things need to be placed in a speciffic spot. Customer service can range from right away (often) to waiting for hours (not as often, but I have waited hours during their customer service hours).
Overall, I say the company is worth working with. They are new and will probably get better with time. I just hope they can keep up their quick speed and quality prints as more people switch to them.

Stars Hollow Tees

I am beyond impressed with Fuel! The print quality is great & the prices are the best in the market. Not to mention, they are fulfilling orders quickly and efficiently given everything going on in the world right now. Fuel has helped my business so much! The customer support is also top-notch. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed. Thanks for everything, Max!

AVANI

this is the best print on demand app ive ever used and has the best prices love it so much, thank you max!!!

ABBA Shirt Co.

4/6/2021 - I have stuck with Fuel thru the pandemic and tried a few samples from competitors with my business, brokenchainsapparel.com. Fuel's printing has been better than most that are close to their price point. Their printing and delivery is always within their advertised production lead times. I did have an issue with a customers chest logo not being correct. Max reached out to me right away to let me know they did find a problem within their system. He refunded me the full amount. Max kept me up to date with the investigation and solution. The one thing I wish Fuel would do is integrate live inventory so that if it isn't available, a customer can not order and then have to be told that it is currently out of stock. This would be a great feature if they could implement this. Again, the print quality has been really good other than the one issue with the chest logo. I have several of my designs that I have wore consistently for a year and the print still looks good. 5/8/2020 - 10:12 PM -Update on review: Max reached out to me and helped me make the corrections I needed which were actually on my end not theirs! The response time was amazing. I can't wait to actually start using them now. I've heard a lot of great reviews on their print quality and I am ready to see 1st hand!! Changed from 2 star to 5 star based on customer service Pricing is great but I couldn't get the products live because i kept getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' because I could not get the "inventory managed by" to pull up Fuel. It wouldn't even give me the option. It's like their app does not integrate well with Shopify

May 8, 2020

This is not a Fuel issue but something that you need to configure within your Shopify settings. Sent you a message to help you fix it!

Thanks,