Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

blackowl45

I'm literally glad that this app exists! they have the lowest prices, Tons of t-shirt colors, I ordered a sample and the printing quality and colors are very good, I sell on amazon and this company gave me a second chance to lower my prices and beat the competition in the marketplace, the app interface is simple and very easy to use, highly recommended, thank you!!!!!

STONED CULT APPAREL

*UPDATE* Changing from 5 stars to 3 because after a month or 2 of wearing one of the test shirts I had printed, I noticed the print started cracking and flaking. Not a huge amount but, honestly, when trying to grow an apparel business any amount is too much. All the other positive things remain true but I may just end up finding a new pod service for the time being over this.

Made a switch from Printful to Fuel and so far have not been disappointed. Before I go on, it must be noted that the printed colors from Fuel were nowhere near as vibrant as Printful's printing. Having said that, Fuel offers low enough prices that I was able to significantly reduce prices for my customers while simultaneously increasing my profit margin. The quality of products is mostly on par with Printful, though with less options. Oh, and the excellent shipping speed must be noted. Its my understanding Fuel uses expedited shipping at no extra cost (or something like that). Im looking forward to more improvements on Fuel and definitely looking forward to having more options in products but for the time being Im definitely sold on Fuel.

PS - *Dear Fuel, add leggings!*

giftybotique

Fuel is the best thing that happened to me during the pandemic situation. They are working extremely hard and ship fast! is it a pleasure to work with them. Thank you, Fuel Team!

Saved by the Ride

Friendly interface, fast fulfillment, lowest prices in the category. I highly recommend and I look forward to more products to be added to the catalog!

Red Bomb Graphics

I've been using two other services to get started with my Customer Dirt Track Racing Shirts and apparel. I stumbled on Fuel by accident and after getting a sample I made the switch. I've actually started making some money with the low prices. My first year with the other services I barely made $400. My first month with Fuel I've made over $1200. On top of the $$$$$, the print quality is better than the other services I used in the past. Brighter and more crisp prints. a little larger back print area and very quick responses. I am more than pleased and my customers are as well.

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

****taking this all back. They were great for the first 30 day trial. after that a major drop off. They won't contact you back and will send out terrible product. They can't get an order out of the shop in under a month.

before you try them, check out the BBB and you'll learn everything you need to know. TONS of filed claims against them.

brucedane.com

In all honesty, I almost went with Fuel as my main print on demand supplier. After comparing samples from various providers, they were the 3rd best in terms of print quality (as determined by comparing sharpness, color vibrance, color accuracy and print alignment). Printful and Monster Digital (on Printify) were better, but Fuel was good for the price.

For my store, the #1 priority was print quality, therefor I chose not to go with them. If your first priority is price however, I would recommend them.

Shipping and fulfillment times were difficult to judge because of Covid-19.

Another thing to note for Canadian sellers: tracking stops once the packages cross the border into Canada.

mugabeemugs

With 4-5 years of experience in POD I tested like 20 different services and apps... Never seen such low prices and fast turnaround time before!

Aalco

La app tiene problemas al abrirse en el tablero de apps, cosa que no ocurre con otras aplicaciones que tengo en Shopify.

Melanated Elevation

If you're thinking about using Fuel STOP thinking and USE THEM!!!! The print quality is amazing, the production time is great as well. My first sample order got to me in 5 days after placing my order. I love my shirts and I love that I found Fuel. Max is great at getting back with you when you have a question. It's very clear that they care about the customers. I look forward to a LONG partnership with fuel. One last thing the prices, sweet baby Jesus the prices are amazing. USE FUEL!!!!!!!

Unfiltered Gear

I have been using Fuel since I launched my company about a month and half ago and I have to say I am VERY pleased with it! They have processed over 500 orders for us so far! Their processing time is seriously INCREDIBLE! It's the fastest POD I have seen! We have had a couple issues with product, but they have been SUPER fast to fix them and it's been a very small % out of the over 500 orders! I also ran into a problem with adding product for over a week, and Max went ABOVE and BEYOND trying to help me sort it all out working with me daily. No joke, he is probably tired of my many messages! In the end it was actually a shopify issue and NOT fuel, and yet Max still was there every step of the way to help me sort it all out! BRAVO to him and the Fuel team! I look forward to a long partnership with this company!