Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

MaxCrafter

I have used this app for quite a few months now and am extremely impressed with the quality and level of service. I have dealt with other POD providers in the past and have been left disappointed.

I have nothing but praise for this group of people who work extremely hard, in my opinion, to deliver quality products for our small business customers we cater to. My customers have been impressed with the products that they received and that makes me feel good knowing I made a good decision in picking an AWESOME provider.

I can't wait to see what other features are on the horizon!

3535 Designs

I normally don't give negative reviews, because I choose to go directly to the company with any issues. But I felt the need to share to let others know before using this company. Recently I starting using this app. I ordered a couple of sample shirts and I was pleased with the product and speed of production and delivery. After a devastating tornadoes hit my community on March 3rd, 2020, my company designed a shirt to sell with 100% of profits for the tornado relief. I decided to use them to print a bulk order for me and reached out to them explaining the situation and request a faster shipping method. They were very kind and obliging to me. So I was very pleased with the interaction and very thankful for their willingness to work with me.
Well, when I received my bulk order, I immediately noticed 2 shirts with a dark discoloration on them. I emailed them explaining the situation and got an immediate response with an offer to replace the shirts. A few hours later I emailed them explaining I had 8-10 more shirts with the same problem. That's at least 12 of the shirts of a bulk of 72 shirts that had dark discolored spots in various places. I received no response. It's been 3 days ago since I sent email and have still not received a reply. I had to find a local screen printer to replace the shirts costing more money. Plus I had to email all my online customers to check their shirts and offer a replacement if they noticed any problems. I regret using the Fuel app and have hurt my business because of it. I'm still waiting to hear from them about the 12 shirts that have spots on them....

Update - The company has now responded and is refunding money for the defective shirts along with some additional money for my trouble. I appreciate that they have been stand up enough to stand behind their product.

draculabyte

They will KILL YOUR CUSTOMERS and COST YOU MONEY!!! 20 plus days and shirts still DON'T SHIP! After a long-time struggling with Fuel and now they are back to the same place to drive you crazy.....customer service is slow, nobody answers your question, production time is turtle speed forever, you have to wait 15 days sometimes 25 days or longer for printing process, who is gonna pay for a shirt and wait a month to get? it triggered many bad reviews and open cases, that's how my etsy store shut down.

DMB GORGE CREW

App has been great overall. Pricing and service is strong. Most importantly shipping speeds are great for my customers.

Pamaheart

Great Fuel, best pricing and good quality

Nicegift2020

I think all 5 stars reviews were rated by their own staff.
First, you can realize the language is so abnormal.
Second, the service is very bad, they ship wrong products to our customer many times.
Third, the customer service is the worst. They keep ignoring our emails. Even when they reply to us, they never apologize if they are wrong. They also don't want to help us.
Such a bad experience.

love2bragg

I love this app! great reasonable prices. I had been using printful before and i wasn't making a profit unless i made my prices extremely high but now i get the best of both worlds a POD company with great prices and i make a profit. Plus the first 30 days you get a discount on prices.The customer service gets back to u within 30mins and are very nice and helpful. I cant wait till they add more items.

TinTinz

Best price, mug print very fast, shipping fast. I love this app, easy design. Best customer service <3

GuuBuu

Quick and helpful support, quick processing time and express shipping service with very cheap price. Recommended!

Make It Grain Co

UPDATE:

It was a bit of a rocky road in the beginning, but once I was able to reach someone from Fuel, they were amazingly friendly and assisted me with an order issue I was having. They continued to follow up with me throughout the process, notifying me when my order was sent to print and when it was shipped. This really helped me change my mind about them and I will continue to use their services in the future!

*********

How many times do I need to reach out for support before they contact me back? I’ve sent three emails about an order and I’ve heard absolutely nothing. They are giving my shop a bad reputation, unfortunately and I want to use their service.

Aside from that, quality is mostly good. The colors don’t entirely match when you receive the item so the mock-ups looks way better than how they actually turn out. If your design colors are really close to the shirt color, order a sample. I had to remove pieces from my store because of this.

Hope to hear from ANYONE soon. I can change my rating if they make it right. I guess we will find out.