Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Wishing Owl

I have been using the fulfilment app for three months now. The shipping is one of the fastest and product pricing is unbelievable. Max has been very helpful from day 1. He is awesome and very very supportive. I am glad I found this app. Thank you!

Geeks Unleashed

Honestly this is by far my favorite POD app to use. The customer service is really quick and has helped me tremendously. One thing I will hope they come up with is a better grid system for laying our logos but its a minor thing.

Saturn Rewards, LLC

WOW! That about sums it up. I got my order within a week. The TShirt and Hoodie look fantastic and the coffee mug... they print the logo on both sides... LOVE IT! If they continue to offer their products at the prices they do and continue to provide the service and print quality that they currently do, I will be a customer for life.

I would love to see other products added such as wall clocks, watches, wallets, etc. It would be so cool if they did that!

Keep up the great work!

Ultra Esports Apparel

These guys are amazing in every aspect. Great customer service, fast response, fast fulfilment and they will answer any and all questions. I had one order messed up and they fixed right away. Customer was happy and so were we at the end of the day. Can't go wrong with fuel.

Pansy

Fuel has really blown me away. The customer service, the price, and the quality of the products are amazing. I would recommend Fuel to anyone who is looking for a Print on Demand app.

Benoeco

Go with this app! Fuel is making POD affordable which is impossible to find elsewhere. Quality products and excellent customer service as well.

Amare Charms

I love fuel. I use this app mainly for mugs because the price is good and shipping cost is good. I was impressed. The holiday season, was smooth. One issue here and there but it was fixed right away. Communication is fast, shipping is fast. Will be using this as my main POD. Update: During the holiday of 2020, several orders were delayed especially the ones coming out of TX (which majority of my mugs where coming out out), the PA facility wasn't as behind. I ended up receiving bad reviews from customers due to delays, and some demanded refunds. Now Valentines day, customer services reports they are behind on orders. Customer service is quick to reply, but I felt like I get this a lot "I can see the print job is done. This should ship within 1-2 days if everything goes well with quality" but it does not really ship in 1-2 days. (not sure if they take Saturday and Sunday off). Any ways I give this a 2 star due to competitive price and fast customer service, however, for sellers like us to survive in this market, we need to provide our customers their products at a timely manner , not 70% of the time, but 100% of the time.

amazingff

Excellent POD app for everybody. The base cost is very affordable, can beat any other POD or platform. Takes only 1 day to receive the tracking with fast shipping and delivery. Max of Fuel is the best support. Hopefully their app will have bulk upload function and many useful functions as well.

December 19, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We are working hard to bring you even more value going into 2020. Keep the feedback coming for how we can improve. We love it!

cottonballot

Mockups are incorrectly colored which makes it a bad experience for your customers. Fuel customer support doesn't respond to support inquiries.

December 18, 2019

We are a little confused by this one. You have not logged into the app for over 3 months and never wrote into our support team. We are more than happy to help you out but looks like you are reviewing us without actually using our app. Regardless, we emailed you to find more info :)

Stampfer

Very good App!!! Nice Products and easy to design. But i wish me a few more Products to create a bigger collection.

December 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice review! We got ton more products coming in 2020. Feel free to let us know directly which products are at the top of your wish list. We <3 user feedback!