Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

KartKink

I used this app as my fulfillment partners and I am very happy with their service. Have had only one order till now and their shipping time was unbelievable!!

Tee Support

Awesome products and customer service. Love this app so much. Hope you could improve your production time.

Retro Hip Hop Shop

They have helped us lower our prices greatly! After ordering a sample, it was apparent that their quality is amazing! Thicker, more colorful, and larger print! And their customer service is world-class! Give them a try today!

Axocart

I have used this app and it is one of the best Print on Demand apps I have used so far. Great products and great service. Totally recommended.

Driven Brand Apparel

At first, they printed stuff fast, now as our brand grew, it takes 35 days plus more for them to print a tshirt. I'm trying to save my brand because of my upset customers and the lies Fuel told me about making my print prioritized. Prioritized after 30 days, and its been 5 days since and nothing shipped yet. I'll take my business elsewhere, you should too if your brand means anything to you.

JaneseApparel

Worst POD company ever. They will ruin your business. Don't fall for this trap.
They are actually ScalablePress (the worst POD company in existence). They just renamed themselves to FUEL since they have zero reputation and they are ashamed of their name "Scalablepress" and their old app had 1 star and was kicked out by the Shopify.

Deejers Design

You lost my business. Shame on you for deceiving your customers. We all count on you and you have failed to deliver.

Doggylips.Com LLC

This is an update of a 5 star review I gave FUEL more than a year ago. I believe that the rating was deserved back than. Sadly, and rather strangely, in the past couple of months FUEL has gone from one of the best POD companies to one of the very worst, in every way. The biggest problem is extremely delayed orders with no explanation and apparently no caring. I still have two that are over a month old and haven't been shipped yet. Customer service used to be exceptional. Now it is almost non-existant. Yes, they usually provide initial responses reasonably quick, but they are mostly canned and of little use if not downright misleading or false. Print quality used to be reasonably good, not many complaints. But from what my buyers have told me over the past two months - the print quality is not at all reliable any more, many complain that they are washed out looking out of the box, and fade more each time they are washed. And I am aware of at least three situations where the wrong shirt was sent. Right image, but not the brand or style that was ordered, the shirt color isn't the same as what was ordered, and of course what was sent was a cheaper product. I could go on with other issues but the causes are unknown so in trying to be fair I won't mention them. I suspect one of the problems is that FUEL is relatively new, and as they grow it seems that they are incapable of handling increased work load. They aren't even issuing refunds like they used to. Come on, more than a month 'in production' and won't cancel or refund? I've been getting rid of all my Fuel listings - recreating and moving them to other POD companies, which at least thus far have been better in every way - surprisingly, even cheaper. I won't mention names because that isn't the purpose of reviewing FUEL, but if you care about your business reputation, you should use someone else. I'm spending many days deleting and recreating elsewhere, but what choice is there?

LalaBel Poster Bozar

Служба поддержки работает быстро и эффективно. Все возникающие проблемы решаются. Я сотрудничаю с этим производителем по поставкам худи. Качество очень хорошее. Из минусов - не отслеживается посылка и достаточно долгое изготовление продукции

shopmagazine1234

I am having orders for more than 30 days that are IN PRODUCTION. This is unacceptable!!! I do not recommend this app.