Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Black Cat Discount

Great quality, and great customer service. On top of that, they offer many products for a reasonable price. Absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable POD supplier.

Palos Apparel

I have used many POD apps and sites but Fuel is the closest I have gotten to a local feeling relationship. When I request certain items being incorporated, a conversation always ensues with Max, and I've seen multiple products introduced because of those conversations. Fuel is focused on their clients' success and their level of customer service surpasses any competitors.

Type-F

Some of the best prices you'll find on Shopify for POD - my sample order arrived quickly and the quality is great. There's one asterisk, though, and it's that in terms of features it's still a pretty primitive service. Most notably, the selection is kind of lackluster (especially when it comes to hoodies and sweatshirts), and you're strictly limited to front and back printing (so no prints on sleeves or in-garment labels). These are all features that most competitors have, so it's a bit of a blow to lose them. I would hope that the Fuel team is actively working on both of these, as they're pretty difficult features to part with, especially for fashion brands that want greater control over their lineup. There's a ton of potential here, and the Fuel team seems to be very responsive to any inquiries, which is a promising sign. I can't say I'll be using them as my primary supplier as of now due to their lack of print and garment options, but the moment they alleviate those two concerns I will have no problems changing that. And if you don't have the same demands I do, you really can't beat Fuel for the price and quality.

Politics Bee

I placed an order on Sep 20th, and it's Oct 15th and still showing "shipped". What a joke. Don't waste your time. They lure you with the low prices, but you pay for it in reputation and returns.

October 16, 2020

Hi there! Very confused what the issue is here. We received your order on September 20th and it shipped 2 days after on the 22nd.

I do see USPS had a delay with the package in transit but it will be to your front door tomorrow. Reached out via email to further clarify.

Thanks!

The Unsatisfied Co

Very easy to use, and user friendly! Max is very helpful and provides quick replies to any questions. One thing I'd like for them to fix is the ability to put a specific design on the same product, but different colors. Other than that, it's great! Highly recommend.

Patriot Army: Patriotic shirts, hats, mugs and more!

Update. Finally got a response. Much appreciated. Will see how things go from here! As anew customer, I would expect better. Submitted one product to test the service. Cannot get a support answer now. Fours days and counting. Happy to change the star rating if Fuel would step up and provide some actual customer service.

artasaurus

Lyman, answered tons of questions for me. Excellent customer service, and the interface seems easier to use than some of the other POD apps.Im looking forward to getting some samples to check out the quality and to see how the packaged items look when shipped.

Flower Children | Be Hippie Be Free

Easy to use and navigate the system. We ran into a bit of trouble with a certain item not syncing properly between shopify and fuel and their support team was amazing- walking us through every step of the way and ultimately troubleshooting the issue! Big thanks to Elsa for your assistance and we'll definitely be long time supporters of Fuel.

Sazzgo

Products are in great quality and very good to use and also want to thank the excellent customer support.

TEEWAGON

Great app to use with excellent support. They have amazing quality products and are very helpful. Recommended.