Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Tee Support

Awesome products and customer service. Love this app so much. Hope you could improve your production time.

Retro Hip Hop Shop

They have helped us lower our prices greatly! After ordering a sample, it was apparent that their quality is amazing! Thicker, more colorful, and larger print! And their customer service is world-class! Give them a try today!

Axocart

I have used this app and it is one of the best Print on Demand apps I have used so far. Great products and great service. Totally recommended.

Driven Brand Apparel

At first, they printed stuff fast, now as our brand grew, it takes 35 days plus more for them to print a tshirt. I'm trying to save my brand because of my upset customers and the lies Fuel told me about making my print prioritized. Prioritized after 30 days, and its been 5 days since and nothing shipped yet. I'll take my business elsewhere, you should too if your brand means anything to you.

JaneseApparel

Worst POD company ever. They will ruin your business. Don't fall for this trap.
They are actually ScalablePress (the worst POD company in existence). They just renamed themselves to FUEL since they have zero reputation and they are ashamed of their name "Scalablepress" and their old app had 1 star and was kicked out by the Shopify.

Deejers Design

You lost my business. Shame on you for deceiving your customers. We all count on you and you have failed to deliver.

Doggylips.Com LLC

This is an update of a 5 star review I gave FUEL more than a year ago. I believe that the rating was deserved back than. Sadly, and rather strangely, in the past couple of months FUEL has gone from one of the best POD companies to one of the very worst, in every way. The biggest problem is extremely delayed orders with no explanation and apparently no caring. I still have two that are over a month old and haven't been shipped yet. Customer service used to be exceptional. Now it is almost non-existant. Yes, they usually provide initial responses reasonably quick, but they are mostly canned and of little use if not downright misleading or false. Print quality used to be reasonably good, not many complaints. But from what my buyers have told me over the past two months - the print quality is not at all reliable any more, many complain that they are washed out looking out of the box, and fade more each time they are washed. And I am aware of at least three situations where the wrong shirt was sent. Right image, but not the brand or style that was ordered, the shirt color isn't the same as what was ordered, and of course what was sent was a cheaper product. I could go on with other issues but the causes are unknown so in trying to be fair I won't mention them. I suspect one of the problems is that FUEL is relatively new, and as they grow it seems that they are incapable of handling increased work load. They aren't even issuing refunds like they used to. Come on, more than a month 'in production' and won't cancel or refund? I've been getting rid of all my Fuel listings - recreating and moving them to other POD companies, which at least thus far have been better in every way - surprisingly, even cheaper. I won't mention names because that isn't the purpose of reviewing FUEL, but if you care about your business reputation, you should use someone else. I'm spending many days deleting and recreating elsewhere, but what choice is there?

LalaBel Poster Bozar

Служба поддержки работает быстро и эффективно. Все возникающие проблемы решаются. Я сотрудничаю с этим производителем по поставкам худи. Качество очень хорошее. Из минусов - не отслеживается посылка и достаточно долгое изготовление продукции

shopmagazine1234

I am having orders for more than 30 days that are IN PRODUCTION. This is unacceptable!!! I do not recommend this app.

TOOTURNTTONY

Update (6/19/2021): Quality is not good, had an issue last week and this week. Made a 13 item order, and 8 of them are faulty. Not sure how 8 faulty items are able to sneak by quality control, that must not even exist. Print on them is off centered, front and back, as well as sizing wrong on many of the items. Should not have to worry that my clients are going to make a big order and half of it be faulty. Get what you pay for, now looking for new POD vendor.
Update (6/16/2021): Finally, things are mostly back to normal. Shipping is back to normal speeds, MOST items ship within 7 days. Sometimes faster. They did just raise shipping prices which is unfortunate but its the way of the world. Going to keep my rating at 4 stars permanently until they expand their product offering in the categories that matter to the influencer business such as sweatpants and shorts. Also, limited products in the hoodie section (top sellers for influencers). Wish they had a garment like Independent Trading Co or another midweight hoodie, the blanks are only a few dollars more wholesale. A lot of their competition offers it and sadly we have to use them for those products, and therefore have to charge our customers for shipping twice, damaging the customer experience. Would love everything under one roof. Another feature that is needed, custom neck tags. Our business is going to be at the point within the next 3-4 months where we require custom neck tags to uphold the brand identity as we hit new follower milestones, so hopefully they adopt it soon or we will have to jump to a new platform that can accommodate our growth.
Update (6/4/2021): Fuel seems to have fixed the MAJOR issues they were having with production, hopefully that does not happen again. If it does, will definitely be my last straw with their service. That being said, they have returned to normal fulfillment times. It seemed like only when I mentioned that I was so unsatisfied that they started to care about giving me updates about the 30 day delays. I had to ask for refunds for old orders when as a company that should be automatic. They need to focus more on being customer centric and I think then they could become a top POD company, but they are long from there. I should not have to ask about refunds for things that should be so obvious especially when we do over 10,000 products a year with them. They also need a wider selection of products to compete with the other POD companies. For hoodies (top seller) they only sell "low tier" hoodies, and do not sell shorts or sweatpants of any kind. Those are major staples in our industry and are now getting those made by the thousands by an overseas vendor and using a 3PL. Wish I could have everything in one platform.
Update (5/6/2021): Wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but we officially hit having orders that are 30 days old, which is completely unacceptable. No clue how it takes 30 days to put an item in a printer. We have started to shop around for a new vendor, but the process of transferring all our orders would be a pain. They refuse to issue refunds for super old orders as an apology which is crazy, so I decided to refund the customers that are this overdue at my own expense, and eat the cost of the item since I still want them to receive it and provide good customer service. Hopefully they can return to normal turnaround times soon or else we will be forced to leave Fuel out of respect for our customers.
Original Review:
Quality: Not bad for the price. The print comes out right 98% of the time. We have shipped over 7,000 items from them this year and I would say we had issues on about 100 of them. Shipping: Shipping, especially international, can be super slow. Some international shipments take at least a month for delivery. Domestic can be quick, depending on where it ships from and if it is DHL ecommerce or USPS Priority. Turnaround time: This is my biggest complaint. Sometimes they ship stuff out in one day, sometimes it takes a month. We currently have 8 orders that are almost 30 days old. That is not acceptable for any business, and I wish they would recognize that and give some refunds like any other proper business would do. Customer Service: Respond pretty quickly, but sometimes they have a hard time understanding what I am asking for. I think the customer service is international based. The App: The app must be accessed through Shopify, you cannot access it on a standalone website. The system is relatively dynamic, but when you try to change existing items, etc, it gets pretty complicated. Luckily their FAQ gets updated somewhat frequently. Overall: If they could just fix their turnaround time, or at least be sympathetic to their customers when they get promised from customer service that are not kept, they would be able to compete with the big players in POD. I work with other clients that could bring them thousands of orders per year each, but I am refraining from bringing them over to the FUEL because of turnaround times.