Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Grow Together Clothing Company

Thought this app would be a great provider for our company. Placed an order for a couple hundred dollars for some samples, multiple shirts had defects in their printing. A lot were already chipped straight from the box, prints weren't centered or aligned correctly, some shirts looked like they had run out ink as the colors were faded. Certainly not the kind of products we would want our customers to receive.

Balls Deep Tackle

We have now done over 3000 orders in the past 2 months and they are terrible, shirts routinely take 1-2 months to deliver and customers get PISSED.

There is a 1-3% error rate of misprinted graphics, crooked designs and bad prints, half prints etc.

Use CustomCat, our orders have been shipping in 2-3 days and much higher quality with better automation.

PickmyTee

I have worked with several POD providers in this pandemic..! This is the worst company ever. i just place the order on 6th july...my order still in production. all other POD providers do their fulfilments between 2-6 working days..! I never ever use this. very disappointed. You should really manage your resources to provide a better service than this.

July 21, 2020

Apologies about your experience but we already communicated with you last week about our current production times and set expectations to when you should expect this to ship. Your order is not only about to ship today but also is well within our current production window. Happy to help with any additional questions you have!

NGUYEN THI SANG

Very bad! Terrible support! No ones support me. More than 30 days hasn't shipped yet, Wrong color, bad quality shirt

July 17, 2020

Sorry for the confusion here! Not seeing one email from your account though and all of your orders have shipped. All orders shipped within 14 days or less.

Can you let us know the issue? This seems malicious.

Black Blogger Shop

I ordered a hoodie with my graphic as a sample. You sent me a Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt. I waited over a week for this crap. How did your system process screw this up? The colors didn't even print well. I might as well buy my own DTG or sublimation setup. Disappointed!

dang xuan uoc

Stay away from this junk service if you don't want your business to crash!!
I have used a lot of services from different providers but I have not seen a bad service like Fuel.
They don't even care about your complaints or suggestions, they simply take your money and do what they want, and you suffer the disastrous consequences of their bad way of doing things.

Nepal eMarket

Hello Fuel team if you don't want to complete the orders and ship it even after a month, then please close the business and don't waste our and your time.
I hardly write bad reviews, but this app is not professional at all. At first Max was replying to all my inquiries, but now he is just ignoring my messages. I can see he's reading my inquiries but basically ignoring it. I hope i can post snapshot of our conversation, lots of one way questions without any answers.
Do us a favor, please close your business.

Makebettershirt

I have many orders which are almost 1 month but they still do not get them out. If not, it's still in pre-shipment status. I got a lot of negative review and refund to my customer as well because of the late shipment. I'm really really disappointed with their service.
Hope that they will be better in the future.

Skye+Haze Boutique

**UPDATE** After over a month waiting to be fulfilled, I requested a cancellation and refund for several orders, only to be ignored. I had to refund the customer. Now it has been shipped. If they follow their previous actions, they will eventually respond to the email to say "Sorry, it's been shipped now".
Fulfillment times are hit and miss. I understand that due to COVID 19, many POD are experiencing longer than normal processing times. However, my issue with this company is quality, consistency and customer service. Orders placed almost 3 weeks ago will still be "in production", but orders for the exact same shirt and size placed later than that will ship first.
I have written into customer service regarding several issues such as: several wrong shirts being sent, design on shirt being off center and crooked. Also, a customer sent in a photo showing how bad the shirt looked after just one wash. Customer service will not respond AT ALL after weeks. I have ordered sample shirts myself. The first samples were fine. The second sample was just plain black text on a shirt and almost completely washed off after one wash. It's one thing to have long fulfillment times, but when the customer finally gets their order and it's bad quality or completely wrong and they do nothing about it... that's the problem. Absolutely would not recommend.

NBNM

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. I guess they are charging a ridiculously low price to get rid of their inventory by YOU making SAMPLE ORDERS. DON'T LET THEM SCAM YOU. DON'T EVEN TEST THEIR PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE ZERO WORK ENTHIC. Please AVOID using fuel app like the plague. The customer service is responsive until you make an order and received the faulted products. Please do not misplace your trust to the app as they don't really care about you, your money and your business. Ordered 3 items, Tote bag, shirts, and hoodie. The print quality and the location are all garbage. COMPLETELY OFF. It seems to me that they are having an internal management problem. Because the design placement are all way too off the common-sense. I seriously doubt that their workers did it on purpose. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON TESTING EVEN IF IT'S SUPER CHEAP. I PROMISE YOU. THEY ONLY PRODUCE GARBAGE.