Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

DUYAN1

I can not satisfy with your service. Very Slow, Delay without notice. Refuse and refund at the end of handling time. Not only one time you make me disapointed.

healthyvibezshop

Every shirt/ sweater/ hat all came out absolutely perfect. We have unique colors for our brand and they were spot on with our Hue

HTWearArt

The best app I've tried. Quality and price are both good and they have always met delivery times.
Above all, the customer service is excellent, they answer emails very quickly and wholeheartedly support me to get the best prints.
Thank you, Fuel is great.

DOGSTROM

Great app for apparel. Very competitive price and A+ customer service support. Creating products on shopify can be improved slightly especially when you want to go back and edit an existing listing. Besides that, I'd recommend this to anyone getting started with POD!

star-tees.com

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

Totes Ma Goats

Being new to using a POD and also designing my own totes I am very pleased with the amount of support that Fuel provides. I thank them so much for the guidance and quick responses!

Keepsakes Plus

Thank goodness I found Fuel POD! It has helped my store in so many ways! Their products and printing is great and customer service is excellent. They have saved me so many $$ by not having to carry tons of inventory. Would highly recommend.

The EvilolivE

I've been using Fuel as my POD for over a year now and I have really enjoyed it! The products and prints have been great. The customer service has been exceptional! I would recommend Fuel to anyone new to POD!

Walking In Nature

I have worked with many other POD companies over many years. I'm a stickler for quality--that's more important to me than anything else. The ideal is a fantastic quality with a good price--but that's so hard to find. At least, it was, until I found Fuel POD. Their printing quality is some of the best I've ever seen. My designs are complex and detailed, and their prints are crisp, and really capture all of the intricacies involved. Their printing quality alone is enough to consider them a top company to work with. But, then add in that their prices are incredible. They are by far the best value of any POD company I have ever worked with. Their turnaround time is great as well, and they are very receptive to e-mails when something has gone wrong. They are quick to respond, and usually have a solution ready to go. I seem to always work with Luis, and he is incredible. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful he is. He is one of the many reasons I love Fuel POD so much--his warm, caring attitude make it easy to feel like I can reach out for support whenever I need to. Shipping this year has been a struggle with all of the delays USPS was experiencing, but they are always quick to respond and come up with a solution when something has been lost in the mail. This year has been a struggle for so many sellers with global shortages, supply chain breakdowns, and shipping nightmares. But finding Fuel POD in December has been amazing. Signing up with them was one of the best decisions I have ever made for my business. They are an incredible company who cares about their customers, and are a breath of fresh air in the POD world. Thank you for everything y'all do.

February 10, 2021

Wow - thank you for such a detailed and genuine review, Christine! Very happy we are able to meet your printing needs for your detailed designs. And +1 to Luis being a rockstar on the support side. Cheers!

hoandv91

From SO GOOD to so VERY BAD. Before 03/20 everything are ok but from that until now production time takes too long time, customer support are very bad. they don't even reply even after 24 hours. I won't using it anymore

February 10, 2021

Thanks for the nice words, Hoan! We agree. Elsa is fantastic to work with :)