Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Patriot Army: Patriotic shirts, hats, mugs and more!

Update. Finally got a response. Much appreciated. Will see how things go from here! As anew customer, I would expect better. Submitted one product to test the service. Cannot get a support answer now. Fours days and counting. Happy to change the star rating if Fuel would step up and provide some actual customer service.

artasaurus

Lyman, answered tons of questions for me. Excellent customer service, and the interface seems easier to use than some of the other POD apps.Im looking forward to getting some samples to check out the quality and to see how the packaged items look when shipped.

Flower Children | Be Hippie Be Free

Easy to use and navigate the system. We ran into a bit of trouble with a certain item not syncing properly between shopify and fuel and their support team was amazing- walking us through every step of the way and ultimately troubleshooting the issue! Big thanks to Elsa for your assistance and we'll definitely be long time supporters of Fuel.

Sazzgo

Products are in great quality and very good to use and also want to thank the excellent customer support.

TEEWAGON

Great app to use with excellent support. They have amazing quality products and are very helpful. Recommended.

Pharaonic Brand Designs

I've recommended Fuel to so many people. Very reliable amidst everything going on with pandemic over the last few months! Thanks for your Great Service & customer support

Root Design Co.

Can't recommend Fuel enough. I was spinning my tires with other POD services, but kept running into the same issues. Do yourself a favor: start with Fuel. Their cost is low, the quality is some of the highest I've ever seen in POD. Paired with their *EXCELLENT* customer service, it really is unbeatable.

Fun Fabulous Designs

The best POD out there. Their commitment to quality is serious, their customer service is beyond awesome, and you can't beat their prices. I sing their praises all the time!

Wingzcart

This app is very user friendly and I am loving it starting from uploading the designs to my store to the automatic placement of the orders the process is very smooth. And the best part is the less price of the products for the first 50 orders or 30 days is amazing that really gave me an edge on testing designs and manage my finances. And the support team is very fast in responding to the quaries. I 100% recommend this app.

Bad Dog Metalworks

I use Fuel to sell merchandise (t-shirts and mugs) for my business. It's awesome to have a service that handles my orders for me, with zero issues. Great quality tees and quick shipping time. Stellar service!