Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

Ultra Esports Apparel

These guys are amazing in every aspect. Great customer service, fast response, fast fulfilment and they will answer any and all questions. I had one order messed up and they fixed right away. Customer was happy and so were we at the end of the day. Can't go wrong with fuel.

Pansy

Fuel has really blown me away. The customer service, the price, and the quality of the products are amazing. I would recommend Fuel to anyone who is looking for a Print on Demand app.

Benoeco

Go with this app! Fuel is making POD affordable which is impossible to find elsewhere. Quality products and excellent customer service as well.

Amare Charms

I love fuel. I use this app mainly for mugs because the price is good and shipping cost is good. I was impressed. The holiday season, was smooth. One issue here and there but it was fixed right away. Communication is fast, shipping is fast. Will be using this as my main POD.

amazingff

Excellent POD app for everybody. The base cost is very affordable, can beat any other POD or platform. Takes only 1 day to receive the tracking with fast shipping and delivery. Max of Fuel is the best support. Hopefully their app will have bulk upload function and many useful functions as well.

December 19, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We are working hard to bring you even more value going into 2020. Keep the feedback coming for how we can improve. We love it!

TheCozyApparel2

Hopefully they would improve their production time and would be able to reduce their error rate in near future!

December 19, 2019

More women's shirts are in the works. Thanks for being such a great partner! We look forward to keep working with you :)

cottonballot

Mockups are incorrectly colored which makes it a bad experience for your customers. Fuel customer support doesn't respond to support inquiries.

December 18, 2019

We are a little confused by this one. You have not logged into the app for over 3 months and never wrote into our support team. We are more than happy to help you out but looks like you are reviewing us without actually using our app. Regardless, we emailed you to find more info :)

Stampfer

Very good App!!! Nice Products and easy to design. But i wish me a few more Products to create a bigger collection.

December 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice review! We got ton more products coming in 2020. Feel free to let us know directly which products are at the top of your wish list. We <3 user feedback!

Art-O-Rama

The app looks good, the prices are amazing, but the designer can be improved - It resizes the design automatically when you move it to corners. Also, it centralizes it automatically - I know these features make the process easier, especially for newbies, but I would prefer centralizing buttons instead, and a free design area to play with. Also, one feature is still missing - to link existing Shopify products. You still don't have it, but you deserve 5 stars.

Funky Monkey T-Shirt Shop

I love this company. This company is awesome. The prices are very affordable which makes it to where small businesses can sell products and actually make some money. The products are awesome and very good quality. Hope they will start selling Pink Raglan shirts, Hats, Dog Clothes, Blankets, Pillows ect.... This is my Forever Company So Y'all start adding everything I mentioned lol. Oh I forgot to add... The Customer Service is Bad A#### very helpful and friendly. always there when you need them