Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

The POD App for Power Sellers. Lowest Prices Guaranteed.

hxfullfillment

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer.I have many orders which are almost 1 month but they still do not get them out. If not, it's still in pre-shipment status. I got a lot of negative review and refund to my customer as well because of the late shipment. I canceled the application and did not receive a refund

Bangtannies

Originally, Fuel's customer service was spot on and responded in a timely manner. However, now they don't even address your questions and simply ignore the parts they don't want to answer. I ordered samples recently and they were horrendous - the design was faded, cracked, and tiny compared to the size of the garment. They didn't even give me a full refund! The only plus is their pricing which is the cheapest I've seen anywhere. I guess you get what you pay for. There needs to be serious improvements in print consistency, quality, and customer service. I was looking forward to working with them but now I have to look elsewhere.

foeapparel25

The app was easy, however, the shirts are really thin, and the sizing is no where near correct. The medium is more like a small, the large is more like a medium. Can barely put it over my head. Although this was my first test order, I will not be ordering from them again. My second order came before I first order. First order is still in production. I pretty much have 15 shirts I have to sell at a discount due to the sizing.

Image Born

I'm a little angered reading other reviews. My products were not fufilled timely and their excuse was the COVID. 5 weeks to get 9 shirts. And the test orders, once they finally arrived, were not good fits and teh printing at the top end of the shirts was faded.
Lots of great options, but quality and service were not what others are stating.

L.A.M.Designs

Definitely not the best experience. 3 out of the 5 shirts I ordered and received were incorrect. It's Day 13 and I'm still waiting for matters to be made right. Fuel could definitely use some adjusting in the Quality Control and Customer Support departments. Both are SERIOUSLY lacking.

November 19, 2019

Hi Lori! Apologize for your experience so far. It is out of the ordinary for the products that are sent out to have errors like that. We are committed to making this right for you though and have already put in a new order to reprint the errant products. Feel free to send us any issues like this in the future and we will reprint or refund issues if there is ever an error on our end!

HomeTownRiot

This app is undercooked and needs more time in the oven. No custom mockups which means my products will look identical to everyone else who uses this app, inability to adjust sizing of designs on apparel, and no way to import products that already exist in my store. This app provides no value to me in it's current state.

September 30, 2019

Sorry to hear you had a bad first experience! We do offer custom mockup options and allow you to adjust the sizing of your designs. I emailed you instructions for that.

And we are a new app and do not have the ability to import existing products. We do plan on adding in that functionality and much more as well. Feel free to reply to my email and we can jump on a call and go over the application. I'm here to help.

Best,