Fuel: Print on Demand

Fuel: Print on Demand

by Fuel POD

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

ATEEZ

VERY VERY BAD, Too many orders have not been produced even though it has been more than 20 days......

River Bend

From so good to so VERY BAD. Used them for 6 months, started off great, loved their low prices and highly responsive customer service. Over the past month they have gone from so good to HORRIBLE. More than 2 weeks delayed in production (with no communication), sending out wrong sizes when they do finally produce something. Waiting to get last few orders out of production then will never use them again.

cuongamz

Working progress is too late. Orders take a long time to process. Tired of the way fuel works. Everything is too bad

DUYAN1

I can not satisfy with your service. Very Slow, Delay without notice. Refuse and refund at the end of handling time. Not only one time you make me disapointed.

hoandv91

From SO GOOD to so VERY BAD. Before 03/20 everything are ok but from that until now production time takes too long time, customer support are very bad. they don't even reply even after 24 hours. I won't using it anymore

February 10, 2021

Thanks for the nice words, Hoan! We agree. Elsa is fantastic to work with :)

Bellafondi

I made sample order 22.12.2020 received 28.1.2021. My customers won't wait for their orders to arrive over a month without a huge load of complaints. Print quality was totally horrible and I also bought many different products to test fabric quality and I must say that I would not pay even one dollar for these items. This company has a long way to go if they want to provide quality apparel with good prints. But surely their prices tells the story, with the cheap prices you get cheap products. One star for good customer service.

January 28, 2021

Hi there! Want to clear up some confusion here. Looks like your sample order of 8 products went into production on 12/28 and shipped out in 7 business days. Since you are located in Finland, it then took 3 weeks to ship there. This is all within our expected production and shipping times.

As for your quality, I reached out to get more information. The email you are using is invalid though and not seeing any support requests from your account either. Want to help you with this order though! Can you please reach out to support@getfuelpod.com?

Many thanks!

September61

I tried to test this company but on two several occasions, they canceled my order due to the shirt not having the inventory. When I contacted the customer service, which by the way is responsive - they advise me to make sure to check the inventory before placing an order and get this - it would still publish on your site. So basically, POD concept is I get to not predict what people would order. I rather pay extra than to get this headache.

TK DesignsLLC

I used this app to supply teams with fan gear and player gear. hoodies and tees were always late. Always flawed or wrong colored. The claimed the stains were from pretreatment and would wash out it did not. Another order had the arms folded on to the print while it was still wet. ink on sleeve and ruined print. Some orders did not ship for nearly 3 weeks. DTG advertised at 2.5 business days. I was told every single time that they are completing that rate on 85-90 percent of orders. Over 10 orders with angry customers. Not just regular customers, sports mom customers who paid money to be left waiting. DO NOT USE THEM IF YOU PLAN ON SELLING TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY ESPECIALLY. All orders were shipped to central Indiana late, from Indianapolis supposedly.

Politics Bee

I placed an order on Sep 20th, and it's Oct 15th and still showing "shipped". What a joke. Don't waste your time. They lure you with the low prices, but you pay for it in reputation and returns.

October 16, 2020

Hi there! Very confused what the issue is here. We received your order on September 20th and it shipped 2 days after on the 22nd.

I do see USPS had a delay with the package in transit but it will be to your front door tomorrow. Reached out via email to further clarify.

Thanks!

Dad Bod Tees

Initially, I would've given them 6 out of 5 stars. They were prompt, the orders were on time (and insanely fast), and the prices were outstanding. Then orders started getting wrong....and the wrong items were shipped....and they were taking longer and longer....until finally I am having to sever my relationship with them altogether. There are still positives about this app - but the fundamental aspect of a fulfillment center is to fulfill orders...and Fuel simply cannot do that. Customers were waiting 4-5 weeks with no end in sight for orders - until I started having to refund customers their money. Hopefully they get their act back together - but for now, you should avoid at all costs.