Fuel: Print on Demand

Lowest Prices. Finest Quality. Super-Fast Turnaround.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ValentinesDayApperal

Location Pakistan

I am using Fuel to launch graphic apparel items on my Shopify websites. It is very easy to use and offers great profit margins. There are no hidden fees and everything is just as described. Overall service standard is very good and the team behind Fuel deserves a 5 star rating.

March 1, 2022

Thanks for the <3, ValentinesDayApparal! We want you to make as much profit as you possibly can. With an easy-to-use app and a wide selection, the sky is the limit on how much money you can make.

HalloweenT-s

Location Pakistan

Fuel is very easy to use and offers more than enough product and color choices. Their service quality, from printing to tech support, is also impeccable. I'd definitely recommend Fuel to everyone.

March 1, 2022

We appreciate the kind words, HalloweenT-s! Feel free to read our blog (https://www.getfuelpod.com/blog) for tips and tricks on how to grow your business.

GraphicDesignerTshirts

Location Pakistan

Superb functionality and very practical options. Website integration is also quite impressive. If there is an issue customer service is readily available to rectify it. I love this app!

March 1, 2022

And we love all of our sellers, GraphicDesignerTshirts! The Fuel app is easy to install and you can publish the Fuel items directly to your Shopify store in just a few minutes. Our amazing Customer Service team is here to support you if you need anything.

Graduation5-thGrade

Time spent using app About 1 month

Prices are excellent compared to some other high ranking POD apps. Products and features are just as good as others and in some cases even better. One can easily stay ahead of the competition with Fuel.

March 1, 2022

You got that right, Graduation5-thGrade. That's exactly what we're trying to do! We appreciate your support.

GraduationSeniors

Time spent using app About 1 month

Designs are easy to add to a vast variety of products and mockups looks so fantastic on my website. Great color options as well. Hoping to attract lots of new customers while saving on production costs. Thank you Fuel.

March 1, 2022

We have no doubt you'll attract lots of new customers. With our low prices and ample selection, your online business will be sure to grow, GraduationSeniors!

Graduation8-thGrade

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fast response time, amazing products and top-notch printing. What I heard about Fuel is all coming true as I am installing it on more of my shopify websites. No issues whatsoever. Very satisfied!

March 1, 2022

Awesome to hear, Graduation8-thGrade. We appreciate your support and our team is here to help your business expand.

Father-in-law-Ts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing interface and great design features. Very easy to use. Items are also good quality and shipping is fast. Highly recommend Fuel POD app to everyone.

March 1, 2022

Ease of use and speed is our goal, Father-in-law-Ts. We want all of our sellers to focus on marketing rather than creating products. Glad we hit the mark for you!

BulldogTshirts

Time spent using app About 1 month

Impressive color options with a wide range of products. Profit margins are also good. Customer service is prompt and courteous. Overall, I am very satisfied with this app.

March 1, 2022

We appreciate your support, BulldogTshirts!

RetroGamesBox.com

im happy with the bella canvas 3001 shirt I got. print is great and shirt is 100% real/legit. my customers are happy too. give them more business so they can keep proving you great products at good prices. I will go ahead and order some samples for other things. my "gloss" poster looks good tho. but I dont recommend you use the matt poster because I have customers not liking those.

March 1, 2022

We're happy to hear that you loved the shirt and the print. Your satisfaction (and your customers) is our #1 priority. Our low margins are a huge opportunity for sellers to make a profit $$$ Also, we appreciate your feedback about the posters. I will share it with the team to help improve our product line.

ArtAdminTs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Innovative user interface, ease of navigation, amazing price savings, great quality products, prompt customer support and quick order fulfillment. What more could you ask for?

Thanks for the amazing review, ArtAdminTs! 🙏